Jeep Patriot Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $175.46
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$94.43 - $114.68
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$83.02 - $171.31
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$143.63 - $318.77
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$67.12 - $106.02
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$100.14 - $299.29
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$70.92 - $132.45
- DELINTE® DH2$30.30 - $89.40
About Jeep Patriot Tires
The Jeep Patriot has an elegant styling design. It has steep approach and departure angles. This vehicle has an attractive styling design geared to provide a quiet and comfortable ride. The handling is also quite superb. The Patriot has a firm body, which allows it to go around sharp bends with minimal body roll. It has a high ground clearance, giving it superior ability as an off roader vehicle. With the right set of tires, the Jeep’s performance is likely to go up a notch higher. There are different types of Jeep Patriot tires made to suit different circumstances and situations. CARiD stocks up market brands such as Pirelli, Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich and Michelin. They also carry the more affordable brands such as Nexen. Tires from these brands are made from top grade materials such as natural rubbers and synthetic materials to guarantee the final product meets the stringent standards set by the industry. Technological innovations are also applied to ensure precision and reliable service.
Selecting the right set of tires is vitally important for your car’s performance. CARiD has lined up a pool of experts to advice on the right type of tire for your car. Summer tires are ideal for the warm conditions prevailing during summer. On the other hand, the winter tire is equipped to handle snowy conditions. It has a high braking force and superb traction on snowy roads. Other varieties on offer include all terrain tires, all season tires and regular tires. Always ensure thread patterns are in good condition. Different thread patterns affect quality of performance and hydroplaning resistance. Reduced threads create an impediment to the smooth flow of air thereby inhibiting the cooling off process. You also need to avoid traveling in worn out tires because these have increased porosity and are susceptible to leakages and blowouts. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Jeep Patriot tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These will ensue that your car remains stable and performs well.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.