Jaguar XFR Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Automotive Tools
The Jaguar XFR debuted in North America at the 2009 International Auto Show. The Jaguar XFR is a performance version of the XF. The supercharged XF model appeared in the North American market in 2008. The vehicle was offered with a 4.2L V8 supercharged engine rated 410 hp. The supercharged XFR is a new flagship of the Jaguar XF family. The 'R' badge in the name defines the Jaguar’s most performance-focused models. The XFR comes with all-new supercharged 5.0L V8 engine rated 510bhp and 461lb-ft of torque. This engine entered the XFR sedan into the record books due to 225 mph rated in January 2009. In comparison with a 4.2L V8 supercharged engine, the new engine power is increased by 23% and torque is increased by 12%. This engine takes a giant step forward for the XF models.
The new Jaguar XFR was unveiled as a 2010 model year vehicle at the Detroit Auto Show and showcased the Jaguar's legendary balance of superior performance and refinement of parts. The 2010 XFR is a powerful fighter on the luxury performance sedan ring with Audi RS6, Mercedes E63AMG and BMW M5. The Jaguar XFR includes a 5.0 liter supercharged AJV8 Gen III engine producing 510 PS (380 kW; 500 hp) and accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in 4.7 seconds. Such Jaguar XFR parts as its engine make this model the ultimate Jaguar sport sedan. The new vehicle is equipped with a ZF 6HP28 6-speed automatic transmission provided with sequential shift and drive selector/control. The engine is offered with an electronic oil level sensor and a unique oil-pump pressure relief valve. Therefore, the oil pump frictional losses are decreased in the warm-up period. The XFR is equipped with a rear differential and an electronically regulated suspension. For the first time the XFR sports car features the adaptive dynamics and active differential control.
The Jaguar's new 'sporting luxury' design is unveiled in the unique XFR exterior parts and interior accessories. The vehicle exterior distinguishes by the modified bumpers, lower front air intakes, extended side sill, bonnet louvers with Supercharged script, larger grille, lower spoiler with the 'R' signature, four bright-finished tail pipes. The XFR is fitted with the unique 20-inch Nevis alloy wheels. The interior Jaguar XFR accessories include the instrument panel and doors with new dark mesh aluminum finish, 'R' badge fitted on the steering wheel and instrument panel, leather front sports seats with memory function and leather rear seats with fold function, Jaguar suede cloth premium headlining and interior mood lighting. The sound quality is a main characteristic of all Jaguar vehicles. To increase the driving pleasure, the car engineers have intensified the acoustic feedback into the cabin. The necessary V8 intake sound character is not common on supercharged engines. The engine's 'tenor C' sound is achieved through tuning of intake manifold pressure pulsations in the acoustic filter at the rear part of the engine. The acoustics sound enters the cabin under accelerating, thus making it possible to maintain the desired sound quality at any time.
The Jaguar's philosophy of producing beautiful and fast cars embodies in the Jaguar XFR stunning design, premium performance and dynamics. The supercharged XFR is the main element in the Jaguar sporting luxury new generation of the beautiful fast cars. The leading automaker combined a super car performance with a luxury car style and packaged it in a sports sedan layout. The Jaguar XFR represents advanced generation that set new high standards in performance, efficiency and fuel economy. Powerful but with no loss of comfort, the XFR is a honey dream of every driver.
If you own a Jaguar luxury sports sedan XFR, then you may require either spare parts to replace the originally fitted parts or automotive accessories to add your car a more distinctive aspect. In any case at CARiD.com you reach a goal. Here you can find a wide range of the Jaguar XFR Accessories and Parts, which includes spoilers, floor mats, wheels, steering wheels, grilles, air filters, dash kits, chrome trim, and so much more. Produced in accordance with industry standards, the all products ensure precise fit and top quality.
Whatever you expect from your Jaguar XFR, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jaguar XFR and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by