Jaguar F-Type Accessories & Parts
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Automotive Tools
- Air Tools & Compressors
- Hydraulic Tools & Equipment
- Storage & Organizers
- Garage Accessories
- Outdoor Tools & Equipment
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Chemicals
- Shop Supplies & Consumables
- Drilling & Milling Bits
- Work Lights
- Clothing & Work Wear
- Safety Equipment
Jaguar is not Jaguar without a sports car, so it sets out the all-new agile F-Type. The roadster is going to hit the US market in summer 2013, and a coupe variant will be launched a year later. The Jaguar F-Type is known under the X152 project codename. The similarly sized concept C-X16 was first shown in September 2011 at the Frankfurt Auto Show. The F-Type is usually compared with the Porsche 911. The F-Type is 176 inches long, that is a bit shorter than the Porsche 911; it's 80.4 inches wide, so is wider than the 911; and it is 51.5 inches high. The wheelbase of 103.2 inches is pretty longer than the Porsche 911's. The F-Type will be assembled at the Castle Bromwich Assembly Plant in Birmingham, England. Jaguar says there won't be direct rivals to the F-Type. It rules out the Audi TT, BMW Z4, and Porsche Cayman as these are compact sports car, while the F-Type is full-sized.
The 2013 Jaguar F-type is going to come with a paddle-shift 8-speed automatic transmission. The F-Type is RWD, with the front-engined layout. It will be offered in 3 trims: the entry-level F-Type with a 3.0-liter V6 S/C Petrol delivering 340 hp and 330 lb-ft torque; F-Type S with a 3.0-liter V6 S/C Petrol delivering 380 hp and 340 lb-ft; and finally F-Type V8 S using a 5.0-liter V8 S/C Petrol producing 495 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque. The V6 has a mechanical limited-slip differential, while the V8 has an electronic limited-slip differential. With the newly designed engines, the F-Type performance is closer to that of the Porsche 911. The F-Type's front and rear suspension is double-wishbone, which allows for nimble ride and better handling. The F-Type gets 25 driving modes that suit different road conditions as well as driving styles. The Jaguar F-Type has introduced an intelligent start-stop system that boosts economy by 5 per cent. The ''active exhaust system'' in the S and V8 S variants opens special valves over 3,000 rpm, increasing thereby the aural cacophony. On top of everything else, the V8 S develops a telling track speed of 186 mph.
The all-aluminum F-Type is a soft-top convertible (comes only in black), with its top raising or lowering in 12 seconds even when the car is in motion (at up to 30 mph). The retractable rear wing spoiler is another F-Type's part which is worth attention. The F-Type has designed unique door handles which remain flush inside the body of the doors until the driver touches the door or activates the keyless entry system. The door handle will rise as if it were a handshake with the driver or passenger. The F-Type is equipped with the bi-xenon headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights. In addition, the rear lighting is LED as well. The F-Type driver-focused interior couples the classic sports car feel with the high-tech innovations. The fully electric seats are leather upholstered and provide a long-distance comfort as well as body-hugging support in corners. The three-spoke steering wheel can be finished in soft-feel matte black or alcantara, the control button is finished in aluminum, and other buttons are soft-feel matte black as well. A touchscreen display is right in the center console, and there's a TFT display between the dials in the instrument panel. The top version of the F-Type comes with the Meridian Trifield System which places both a passenger and driver at the center of their own focused surround sound field.
The two-seat convertible Jaguar F-Type is the first sporty car from Jaguar in over 50 years. It's a really driver-focused sports car and a great one to drive. The baby Jag sounds great on track and is no doubt fast and nimble. Whether discussing performance, interior accessories, or exterior parts, the F-Type has taken a step forward. Notwithstanding the Jaguar F-Type is compared in many aspects with other cars in the segment, it's still in a class by itself. Get ready to meet the leaping cat that is just around the corner!
There are no doubts that the Jaguar F-Type is perfect, yet CARiD.com offers a great scope of Jaguar F-Type Accessories and Parts. Whether you want to improve your car's performance or add spice to its look, CARiD will give you plenty to appreciate. High quality meets unsurpassed design in each accessory and part to meet your requirements. At CARiD, we know how to bring you joy and offer the top-notch accessories and parts.
Whatever you expect from your Jaguar F-Type, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jaguar F-Type and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $50.47 - $137.09
- $18.37 - $20.66
- $20.18 - $3,686.31