Isuzu Pick Up Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Hoods
- Fender Flares
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Isuzu Motors Japan has a significant heritage in trucks production that runs up to 80 years. Nowadays, it is one of the largest diesel engine manufacturers in the world. Safety and economy, reliability and comfort are all standards of the Isuzu brand. Isuzu Motors Ltd is one of the world's largest truck manufacturers, therefore the spirit and experience of the Isuzu masters unveil in all the Isuzu parts and in every truck model, including the Isuzu Pick Up and its successor the Isuzu Rodeo. The Isuzu Rodeo was produced as the pick-up truck by the Isuzu company 1988 through 2002. The Rodeo was manufactured and marketed under various nameplates. Thus in Japan it was named the Isuzu Rodeo, and in the United States it was known as the Isuzu Pick Up. All the United States models and Isuzu Pick Up parts were produced at Subaru-Isuzu Automotive, Inc. located in Lafayette, Indiana.
The Isuzu Pick Up was introduced in 1980 and it was manufactured by Isuzu Motors Ltd in Japan from 1980 to 1988. The truck came with the model code "KB" and it was marketed as the Holden Rodeo in Australia. In the United States automotive market, the pickup truck was known as the Isuzu Pick Up or Isuzu P'up, the short form for pickup. The Isuzu Pick Up shared some parts and accessories, including the front clip, with the Isuzu Florian passenger version. The Isuzu Pick Up was available either with rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive layout. The power came from 2.2L I4 engine mated to 5-speed manual transmission. The Isuzu P'up became the first company's pickup to be available in three cab styles: single, double, and space cab (sports cab). The Isuzu Pick Up was the first model sold as an Isuzu-branded vehicle, not the Chevrolet- or Buick-branded one.
The Isuzu Pick Up was the predecessor model for the Isuzu Rodeo that at first appeared on the North American market in 1987. The Isuzu Rodeo came with 2.3L 4ZD1 engine rated 96 hp and 2.6L 4ZE1 engine producing 120 hp, the latter was provided for the 4-wheel drive models. The following body styles were offered: a 2-door single Cab, a 2-door Spacecab, and a 4-door Crewcab. The trim levels included base model DX, mid-range LX, and LT available only with Crewcab. The 1993 model of the Isuzu Rodeo was the last carburated passenger car sold in the United States. The pickup truck was available on the American market till 1996 when it was replaced with the Isuzu Hombre. The production of the Isuzu Rodeo two-door pickup truck was discontinued worldwide in 2004.
There are trucks and then there is the Isuzu Pick Up. The difference? While other monsters of the road tend to blend into obscurity, the Isuzu Pick Up stands out, further elevating its status due to the loyalty of its drivers. And that's what it's all about. The Isuzu Pick Up is known for its ability to haul as well as thunder down the freeway, giving a glimpse of the rugged style it is always recognized for. If you've been gunning for a shot at Isuzu Pick Up accessories that add onto the image, you've come to the right place!
CARiD.com is here with a full selection of Isuzu Pick Up Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. We showcase nothing less than the finest quality in the world at prices that make sense. Floor mats, cargo liners, bed rails, tonneau covers, wheels, the list goes on and on. We take Isuzu Pick Up accessories and parts seriously because we know that's what you deserve. When your truck is in need of a personal touch, don't trust anyone other than CARiD.com.
Whatever you expect from your Isuzu Pick Up, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Isuzu Pick Up and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $22.80 - $118.91
- $5.85 - $23.84
- $26.82 - $27.71
- $14.03 - $49.28