Infiniti QX80 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Infiniti QX80 starts with a breathtaking presence, accented by clean fluid lines that attract and hold everyone's attention. It continues with exceptional spaciousness, capable of accommodating up to eight adults and cargo in comfort. Add excellent functionality, which responds to all of the owner's needs and desires. Then top it all off with an outstanding driving experience provided by a powerful V8 engine with the Infiniti advanced VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift) technology and Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG). The 2014 Infiniti QX80, previously badged as the QX56, was introduced at the New York Auto Show. Offered in two versions, the QX80 and the QX80 AWD, this vehicle provides the perfect combination of elegant design and powerful performance that makes it stand out in the luxury performance SUV class. For the 2015 model year, the QX80 Limited receives a number of interior and exterior refinements, and this full-size luxury SUV is expected to come up for sale in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Under the hood, the Infiniti QX80 has a new 5.6-liter 32-valve V8 engine, rated at 400 horsepower and 413 lb. ft. of torque, while providing fuel economy of 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. The engine features the Infiniti state-of-the-art VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift) and Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) technologies. The VVEL system combines hydraulic-controlled variable valve timing and electronically controlled variable valve lift on the intake side to enhance throttle response and performance. The DIG system provides enhanced wide-open throttle performance and improved fuel efficiency and emission by reducing engine knock, improving combustion stability, and providing more precise injection control. The QX80 features the Infiniti revolutionary Hydraulic Body Motion Control system to ensure better cornering and a smoother ride at any speed. The Infiniti QX80 comes equipped with an electronically controlled 7-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC); rear-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is optional. With its 8,500 lbs towing capacity when properly equipped, this SUV is able to handle tasks such as towing boats or trailers, as well as transporting a large group of friends for a night on the town.
The Infiniti QX80 not only has impressive performance but also luxurious design that is a perfect combination of style and technology. The bold front chrome grille of the 2014 QX80 is flanked by automatic on/off HID bi-functional xenon headlights with windshield wiper interlock and integrated front fog lights, while the 2015 model features a new Infiniti-signature front grille and LED headlights and fog lights. Other exterior features include heated, auto-dimming, power folding side view mirrors with integrated turn signals, courtesy lights, and reverse tilt-down feature, power rear liftgate, body-color running boards with integrated splash guards, LED tail lights, roof rails, remote power opening of windows with the Infiniti Intelligent Key, power sliding tinted glass moonroof, and more. The QX80 interior is also long on luxury and comfort, featuring leather-appointed seating for all three rows, standard Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System, Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection (MOD) system, NavTraffic with Real-Time Traffic information, Tri-Zone Entertainment Automatic Temperature Control System, and Bose Premium Audio System with 13-speakers and 2 subwoofers. The 2015 model is available with new technologies such as Predictive Forward Collision Warning (PFCW) and High Beam Assist.
The Infiniti QX80 features exceptional performance and luxury design worthy of the Infiniti name. This SUV is perfect for those who are seeking power, comfort, safety, and elegance, all in one. A vehicle this unique and sophisticated deserves the very best, which is why you should install only premium quality accessories and parts. CARiD is ready to provide you with high-quality parts to improve the performance of your Infiniti QX80 and stylish accessories to make it even more eye-catching.
At CARiD.com, you will find everything you need from floor mats and seat covers to performance chips and turbochargers. Respect is important to us, which is why we deal with the most trustworthy manufacturers in the industry to make sure you get only premium quality parts and accessories. Made using high-grade materials and advanced technologies, they will provide years of trouble-free service. Add value and enjoyment to all of your driving adventures with the products offered at CARiD. Find everything you need here where quality matters most.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti QX80, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti QX80 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $43.40 - $56.45
- $15.65 - $91.37
- $3.98 - $27.18
- $166.20 - $369.26