Infiniti QX50 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Custom Grilles
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The QX50 is Infiniti's smallest luxury SUV. You might know this car by another name. It was originally known as the EX35, EX37, or just EX. It is one of the most driver-focused crossovers on the market today. The sloping roofline and brisk proportions make the QX50 a very stylish vehicle. The Infiniti QX50 features not only an excellent design, but also possesses extraordinary power and dynamics. The interior is detailed with rich colors and loads of technological toys. The vehicle is designed on the Front Mid-Ship platform, which provides the engine with a location behind the front axle. Thereby, Infiniti engineers moved the vehicle's center of balance close to the middle part of the vehicle which results in more even weight distribution for better handling.
The QX50 is powered by a 3.7L V6 engine that delivers strong acceleration thanks to its 325 HP and 267 lb. ft. of torque. A smooth shifting seven-speed automatic transmission is standard. The QX50 estimated 17/25 mpg city/highway fuel economy is lower than of most SUVs in its class, but at the same time the QX50 is one of the most powerful SUVs in the segment. Test drivers are impressed with the QX50's maneuverability, handling, responsive steering and strong brakes. The QX50 is available with rear wheel drive and AWD. Safety features include a 4-channel anti-lock braking system (ABS), vehicle dynamic control (VDC), a traction control system (TCS), a tire-pressure monitoring system, and more. The suspension is a four-wheel independent design. The front wheels have a double wishbone suspension and the rear wheels have a multi-link suspension. Springs, shocks, and sway bars are performance tuned.
The Infiniti QX50 has premium cabin materials and the attractive design imparts luxury and style. You not only have a rear view camera, but it is also possible to equip the QX50 with the Around View camera system, which uses multiple cameras to provide a 360-degree view around the vehicle to improve visibility. Standard features include a dual-zone automatic climate control, a USB port, satellite radio, push-button start and a six-speaker stereo. Available features include an 11-speaker Bose stereo, streaming audio via Bluetooth, hard drive navigation system, adaptive cruise control, and much more. If you need additional cargo room inside your Infiniti QX50, you can easily fold down the rear seats by pushing a button. The intelligent key system allows you to lock/unlock the doors and the tailgate with keyless entry, lets you remotely start the engine with the press of a button, and set the driver's seat, steering wheel and rear view mirror according to the programmable variants.
However impressive the ergonomics, luxury and comfort are, they cannot compare with the rewarding experience of driving your Infiniti QX50. To make sure you’ll always have that thrill behind the wheel, keep your SUV in top shape with parts and accessories from CARiD. We have repair and maintenance products from the most reputable manufacturers in the industry; brands that you know and trust. Browse our extensive selection and you’ll see how easy we’ve made it to maintain your Infiniti.
No matter how great the vehicle, sooner or later we all get the urge to improve it one way or another, or personalize it to make it our own, and when you’re ready to take that step we can help. We’ve assembled performance parts and custom accessories from the top suppliers, including bull bars, floor mats, cargo boxes, trailer hitches, wind deflectors, and much, much, more. Regardless of what you select, you can be assured of premium quality, and perfect fit and finish.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti QX50, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti QX50 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $51.56 - $458.66
- $81.10 - $215.37
- $198.93 - $419.95
- $176.73 - $3,705.42