Infiniti QX4 Performance Suspension
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.32 - $134.82
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.12 - $63.30
- Timbren®Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitSuspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. This SES Suspension Upgrade fits the rear suspension truck. Each laser cut piece of steel is precision bent and powder-coated to ensure a quality fit. Engineered hollow rubber springs to...Improves ride and handlingEliminates trailer sway and roll$214.67 - $1,138.31
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $149.19
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper SpringAir Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper Spring by Air Lift®. Adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride comfort...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$43.21 - $103.68
- Whiteline®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Whiteline®. Performance sway bar links utilising a heavy duty steel ball joint ends that adjust and rotate to any angular combination. Eliminate sway bar preload via the adjustable body providing centre to centre...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$17.82 - $197.82
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- Spec-D®Front Camber Bolts (CAM-RSX02-B)Front Camber Bolts by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers, stronger control...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$18.16
- H&R®Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsTriple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. The application is compatible with H&R struts and stock struts. Adjustment range is -1.0° to -3.5°, depending upon ride height, and accommodates for the needed strut angle change. To install,...100% Made in GermanyIncreased safety$55.94 - $63.08
- Whiteline®Control Arm BushingsControl Arm Bushings by Whiteline®. Worn control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability and braking efficiency. Replace these worn bushings with Whiteline control arm bushings for chassis control.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$17.82 - $269.82
- Whiteline®Panhard Rod BushingsPanhard Rod Bushings by Whiteline®. Eliminate back end squirm and ensure accurate axle location with Whiteline synthetic elastomer.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$17.82 - $35.82
- Nolathane®Control Arm Bushing KitControl Arm Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. The Nolathane kit replaces the bushings in the rear subframe to dramatically reduce rear cross member misalignment & movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering....Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$8.99 - $152.99
- Nolathane®Panhard Rod BushingsPanhard Rod Bushings by Nolathane®. Eliminate front end shimmy and ensure accurate axle location with Nolathane superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$10.79 - $34.19
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Bushing KitSway Bar Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Nolathane Swaybar Bushings feature a knurled ID specifically designed to retain grease. Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$5.39 - $26.99
- Nolathane®Sway Bar Link Bushing KitSway Bar Link Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. Link bushings or grommets are the connection between your sway bar and chassis. Worn link bushings can effect the vehicle handling and cornering performance, they are easy to install and are...$7.19 - $47.69
- Nolathane®Trailing Arm Bushing KitTrailing Arm Bushing Kit by Nolathane®. It could be your control arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Nolathane's superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and...$17.99 - $126.89
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$110.15
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$292.98
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$5.94 - $7.29
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$9.89 - $211.59
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.03
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$111.00 - $118.88
- Zone Offroad®Differential GuardDifferential Guard by Zone Offroad®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether playing on the rocks or in the woods, your differential is a very exposed and vulnerable component. These differential guards are constructed with a solid steel rod that...7/8" solid steel ring supported by 5/8" solid steel rod that is all attached to a 1/4" mounting plateTight clearance design to maximized approach angles$77.44
- Speedmaster®2" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1005)Suspension Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 31"x11.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$32.89
Do you want to improve the way your Infiniti QX4 feels when you drive it, and upgrade its performance with some great new suspension system enhancements? Upgrades to the original suspension on your QX4 can allow you to get the ride you want, and are cost effective and easy to purchase when you come to CARiD. We stock suspension kits designed especially for your Infiniti model by leading manufacturers like Rancho, Air Lift, Superlift, Pro Comp and many more, who are all known throughout the industry as leading developers of after market car suspension products. These great Infiniti products are available here at CARiD at some of the cheapest prices you'll find anywhere on the web, and also backed by our strong customer support.
Check out CARiD's selection of Infiniti QX4 alignment camber kits, lowering kits and other great suspension products. Whether you opt to have a professional install your new suspension system or to perform your upgrades on your QX4 yourself at home, we are certain you'll be delighted with the results you'll get from these high quality, beautifully engineered products. Browse the range in store here for your model of Infiniti QX4, and place your order on our safe, easy to use site or via our toll free phone line for quick delivery!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $292.01 - $355.83
- $23.38 - $99.00
- $164.61 - $3,597.49