Infiniti Q50 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
For over 25 years, Infiniti has been seriously engaged with a fresh and independent way of thinking. During all these years and till now all Infiniti cars have been defined by the intuitive technology, emotive design and meticulous attitude to detail. The Q50 is no exception. The Q50 sedan debuted in 2013 at the North American Auto Show and replaced the G37, marking the start of a totally new design and engineering approach for Infiniti. The Q50 features the most advanced technologies that add confidence and aggressiveness to its character. The unrivaled performance is the result of incredible handling given by the world's first steering technology – the Direct Adaptive Steering™ system. After more than 10 years of constant development, it is finally available giving the feeling of total control over the car. In addition to the unsurpassed driving comfort, the driver gets the increased steering connection that resists unpleasant vibrations and provides extensive customizability.
The blistering performance and undeniable response are always highly appreciated in racing. The Q50 is more than just a comfortable and stylish road attraction, it is also provided with the sport-tuned suspension, solid paddle shifter and Performance Wheel Package. AMCI Testing Certified the Q50 shows the unrivaled cornering performance under harsh driving conditions, better evasive-action performance and excellent overall handling performance. Infiniti's Intelligent All-Wheel Drive ensures the perfect action/reaction ratio providing power where it is needed and rapidly adjusts to the conditions on the road by constantly monitoring the speed, throttle position and the wheelspin giving up to 50% of the existing power to the front wheels, enhancing the control under extreme driving, and if there is no need in four-wheel drive, the system sends all the power to the rear wheels. The Q50 comes with a 3.7-liter 24-valve V6 engine capable of 328 horsepower, 269 lb. ft. of torque, and 30MPG, ensuring superior performance and efficiency. Crafted from the finest aluminum alloy, the motor block ensures weight reduction and increases the response.
The world won’t end the moment you get into the car, that’s why the Q50 is filled with innovative technologies. Infiniti InTouch allows the driver to personalize their ride with the help of an intuitive touchscreen while Infiniti connection ensures driver’s personal security thanks to digital alerts and remote services. The Sirius XM is focused on the whole world of entertainment and interaction. All the components of the interior are focused on a driver and are about a driver featuring premium quality materials. Comfortable and ergonomic at the same time, the interior includes the luxurious seats perfectly fitted to a driver and passengers. The center console ensures the sense of overall control with its simplicity and intuitive design. The exterior is the epitome of luxury and style, represented with artful lines and emotive design of fenders, windows and hood. The impressive illumination is centered around twin, multi-mode jeweled headlamps, accented by LED daytime running lights that make the Q50 stand out, even during the day.
The Infiniti Q50 competes with the BMW 3-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4, and more with its attractive design and an extremely potent engine. Luxurious, eye-catching, convenient, powerful and smart, the Q50 received its recognition and became a powerful player. Everything from drivetrain to design was meticulously thought over and implemented with regard to the latest technologies and innovations. If properly maintained, your Q50 may need replacement parts or may want some automotive accessories to make it more distinctive and finally, there is always room for improvement. With parts and accessories offered at CARiD.com, you will get everything you need to ensure perfect maintenance and to upgrade your Infiniti Q50 the way you see it. Add your car the finest style, protection, safety and performance with the parts and accessories we stock on our virtual shelves.
If you need to add personality to your interior, our accessories will be the perfect choice as they are created for the best comfort and fit including dash kits, seat covers, cargo liners, and so on. All the parts and accessories at CARiD are designed with maximum precision to fit and function just great. We offer superb audio electronics, performance parts, automotive lighting, and more for your Q50. Whatever accessory or part you choose, you will be fully satisfied as all the products we offer are of superior quality and reliability. Each product we offer was carefully handpicked as we understand that your vehicle deserves the best. CARiD is the place to visit and to define what product will ideally fit your car and your pocket.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti Q50, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti Q50 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $643.55 - $861.16
- $61.15 - $64.51
- $153.90 - $243.00
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...