Infiniti M37 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Infiniti M37 was first presented at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Auto Show in August 2009. But it was announced to the public later, in December 2009, at a media event in Beverly Hills, California, which was timed with the Los Angeles Auto Show. The Infiniti M37 is an upgrade of the renowned M 35 in style, technical characteristics, underhood parts, and performance. On March 1, 2010, it was launched for sale in the United States, and in Western Europe it first became available at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. This premium midsize sedan, with its 3.7-liter V-6 engine generating an evident upgrade in horsepower, was designed as a serious competitor to the certain renowned German makes.
The Infiniti M37 is based on the Nissan FM (front midships) rear-wheel drive platform, used previously on the Nissan Skyline (V35), Nissan 370Z, and Infiniti M. The more powerful VQ37VHR engine features Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL) and Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS), applied to the intake and exhaust valves to optimize their opening. This new engine replaces the older VQ35DE. The VQ37VHR engine with its larger displacement has proved its efficiency before on the Nissan 370Z, known as the Fairlady and Infiniti FX37 crossover. The engine has an increased compression ratio of 11.0:1, with 3,696 cc displacement (3.76 in cylinder bore and 3.4 in piston stroke), four valves per cylinder, six cylinders. It features 330 horsepower at 7,000 rpm and 270 lb·ft torque at 5,200 rpm. The 20.0 gallon fuel tank and multi-point injection fuel system are also features of this car. The slightly upgraded size, 194.7 inches in length and 72.6 inches in width, makes it roomier. Comparing with the Infiniti M35, the M37 handling is upgraded. The reviewers have also pointed out natural steering of the car.
Compared with the older models the engine performance increased, just as the gas mileage also did up to 16 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway. The 7-speed automatic sole transmission also adds to the fuel consumption control. The exterior accessories of the Infiniti M37 seem to be inspired by the Infiniti Essence concept car, its sporty style transformed to the modern fender curves, low front end and narrower predator-like headlights. The upgrade to the interior Infiniti M37 parts and accessories is noticeable as well: comfortable seats with a good view and modern elements, normally used for the higher class cars (leather upholstery, front seats heating, driver seat memory and intelligent blind spot intervention system). The Infiniti M37x modification is fitted with intelligent all-wheel drive, which switches to the more appropriate mode depending on the road conditions.
It is no secret that Infiniti has remained a standard bearer of luxury and class for the better part of two decades. A column that rises atop the steps to performance and elegance, Infiniti automobiles withstand the test of time, more than satisfying both driver and passenger. As with any luxury model, it is all about expectations. What does the driver expect? A refined interior? Tasteful exterior color? Unbridled performance? A car this unique and sophisticated deserves the very best, and only authentic Infiniti accessories and parts should ever be your choice when making aftermarket additions.
At CARiD, we provide nothing but the highest level Infiniti M37 parts you need to enhance your model's flavor and grace. This is not a plea. This is the truth. You cannot take a chance by purchasing Infiniti M37 Accessories and Parts from questionable sources. You need genuine quality from real manufacturers who know your car best. As the owner of any vehicle, that is your responsibility. Your Infiniti needs to be treated right, and you know it. CARiD knows it, too.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti M37, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti M37 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $181.44 - $192.00
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by