Infiniti M35 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
One of Infiniti's most recognizable models is the M35, a midsize rear-wheel drive luxury sedan that is known for equal parts class and performance. Whereas its platform mate the M45 operates with a V8 engine, the Infiniti M35 uses a 3.5L V6 which can crank out up to 303 horsepower as well as 262 pounds-per-feet of torque. It runs on a 7-speed automatic transmission (the M35x, the all-wheel-drive version of the model, uses a 5-speed automatic). The M35 also includes such standard safety features as stability control, anti-lock brakes, brake assist, front-seat airbags, side-curtain airbags, and an advanced lane-departure warning system. The Infiniti M35x uses Nissan's ATTESA-ETS all-wheel-drive system, which distributes power to the rear wheels unless slipping is noticed.
The Infiniti M35 debuted in 2005 for the 2006 model year. The original engine configuration was a 3.5L VQ V6 capable of approximately 280 horsepower. As with other Infiniti models, it is built off of the Nissan FM platform. The "FM" stands for "front midship,'' which designates the engine's placement in the engine bay in order for the weight distribution of the vehicle to be more even. Infiniti developed parts for both the M35 and M45 to be in direct competition with notable European competitors, such as the BMW 5 Series and the Mercedes E Class. For the first series of the model, the rear-wheel drive version of the M35 received a 5-speed automatic. When the model was updated for 2008, the rear-wheel drive got the 7-speed automatic while the all-wheel-drive M35x was given the 5-speed.
When the Infiniti M35 first appeared, it was offered in two trim levels: base and Sport. The M35 Sport featured the following standard Infiniti parts: all-wheel-drive, sport suspension, HID headlights, rear-active steering, and climate-controlled seats. Currently, the M35 is still available in two trim levels with the higher-grade version being the M35x AWD. Both offer heated/cooled leather seating, Bluetooth, navigation, a DVD system, reclining rear seats, cruise control, and a Bose stereo. In just a few short years, the Infiniti M35 has made quite an impact on its segment. It was selected as a winner of the Automotive Excellence Award by Popular Mechanics in 2006 and was also named "Best Luxury Sedan" by Motor Week that same year.
Smooth. Refined. And accessible. The Infiniti M35 has made a gigantic splash into the luxury car market. Ironclad performance backed by a nice, quiet drive makes every trip as soothing as possible. Thanks to a luscious interior that delivers on space as well as creature comforts, driver and passengers alike have no problem feeling right at home on the inside of this luxurious machine. The only thing missing from the vehicle is your touch. That problem is easily solved inside CARiD's selection of Infiniti M35 accessories and parts!
From ultra-classy accents to superior protection, our inventory of Infiniti M35 Accessories and Parts knows no equal. That's because we rely on the most respected manufacturers in the world to ensure that everything we offer is the highest quality available at the best value possible. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards and more are here waiting to play a role. When it comes to finding the most stylish and reliable Infiniti M35 accessories you need to give your car an edge that sets it apart, CARiD always has you covered.
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti M35, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti M35 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $59.40 - $62.67
- $265.00 - $289.00
- $55.68 - $58.56
- $149.95 - $169.95
- $40.80 - $99.96
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...