Infiniti M30 Accessories & Parts
The Infiniti M30 rolled off the line for the 1990 model year as a two-door GT coupe. Upon its introduction, it bore a resemblance to the Nissan Leopard, a Japanese-market luxury car that first premiered a decade prior. The M30 veered off in that it was a left-hand drive vehicle that showcased a variety of luxury accessories and features directed at American car buyers. At launch, the M30 was outfitted with a 3.0L SOHC V6 engine which produced up to 162 horsepower along with 180 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive. It was, like most Infiniti models, a rear-wheel drive vehicle. There was also a convertible version of the M30, which boasted a higher curb weight but a stiffer suspension, much to the delight of performance-enthusiasts. As for the model's dimensions, the Infiniti M30 measured in with a wheelbase of 103 inches, a width of 66.5 inches, a height of 52 inches, and an overall length of 188.8 inches.
Since the M30 was only around for a short period of time, there weren't a whole host of changes made to the Infiniti M30 parts. Some of its key features included Nissan's Sonar Suspension II system, which it shared with the Maxima. The Sonar Suspension II system utilized a sensor which was mounted under the front of the car in order to detect what type of surface the road was and adjusted the suspension appropriately. In 1991, a few updates came to the M30, including an optional central-locking switch that would later become standard. Various other accessories inside the model were implemented as well, such as the speedometer being changed to digital. Convertible M30 began to make its presence known during the 1991 model year, showing off an automatic push-button top. Coupe versions of the M30 came with standard power-sliding sunroofs.
When it came to safety, the Infiniti M30 was one of the highest-ranked vehicles in its class. A driver's side airbag, antilock brakes, three-point self-locking seatbelts, and a rear-center seat adjustable lap-belt were standard Infiniti M30 parts. The model received four stars for side-impact and frontal crash tests, easily among the best marks in its segment. However, following the 1992 model year the M30 was replaced in the lineup by the J30, which was a similarly-equipped rear-wheel drive luxury car, but was manufactured strictly as a sedan and not available as a coupe/convertible. Although the M30 is no longer produced, it is still a visible presence on the road. Due to its efficient brand of performance and high-scores for interior comfort and exterior accessories, the model has shown notable staying power when compared to other cars assembled during the same era.
The M30 holds a reputation as a highly-capable luxury cruiser that demands attention. There is more than enough sizzle with a sultry V6 that stands up to most in its class. Drivers of the M30 relish the standardized amenities offered within the dash that promotes a homely and luxurious journey, wherever they're headed. Thanks to smooth performance and a comfy cabin, driver and passengers alike get to ride in VIP style. The body-style of the M30 is all elegance-smoothly designed and developed to deliver the exterior look that represents the rich desires of the people them. It is no wonder why this vehicle is still a fan-favorite.
CARiD.com carries a complete lineup of Infiniti M30 Accessories and Parts that define class and style. It doesn't matter if you crave elegant decor or high-tech protection against the elements, we offer the Infiniti M30 accessories and parts perfect for the job, including spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and grille guards. And since we depend on the highest rated manufacturers in the business, all of our Infiniti M30 accessories and parts are guaranteed to be of the highest quality available. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above today to find out more!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti M30, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti M30 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by