Infiniti G37 Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Infiniti G37 premiered in 2007 as a 2008 model. The model was first shown to the public and the press at the New York International Auto Show, and drew a substantial amount of coverage. Available as a coupe or sedan, the G37 carries on where the G35 left off. The engine was upgraded from the previous generation's G series to a new 3.7L V6 (part of Nissan's VQ series of engines) and was mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. Infiniti also used Variable Valve Event and Lift, Nissan's in-house system of variable valve timing. In Japan, as with other previous Infiniti G models, the G37 took on the Nissan Skyline name. A year later, the G37 took over full-time for the highly successful G35 on the Infiniti roster. The 2009 G37 made its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show. The powertrain parts of the Infiniti G37 were virtually identical to the previous year's version with the main exception being the addition of a 7-speed automatic transmission, which before was only used on Infiniti's FX35 and FX50.
Thanks to its larger size, the G37's 3.7L VQ engine has received a lot of positive press. Whereas the G35's 3.5L was regarded as brash or loud, the G37 is credited for being smoother and eliciting a lot less noise. Like the G35, the Infiniti G37 is built on the Nissan FM platform. The FM stands for "Front Midship," which refers to the engine being placed towards the back of the engine bay in order to distribute the weight of the vehicle more efficiently. The vehicle comes standard as rear-wheel drive, but just like the G35, it is also available as all-wheel drive and is referred to as the G37x. In the summer of 2009, Infiniti introduced the model as a convertible. The G37 Convertible is built on the V36 FM platform and uses a 3-piece power-retractable hardtop. It runs with a 3.7L V6 capable of 325 horsepower and a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Trim levels include the Base, Journey, G37x, and the Sport 6MT. The Sport package, which is standard on the 6MT and available for the Journey, comes with such modified Infiniti G37 parts as larger wheels, limited slip differential, sport-tuned suspension, and sports seats. Safety features such as stability control, front side airbags, and side-curtain airbags are standard on every trim level of the G37. Inside the G37, both driver and passengers get comfort combined with technology. Such standard Infiniti G37 parts and features as power-adjustable leather seats, driver-friendly controls, and Japanese or wood trim highlight the ambience. The G37 has won numerous awards for its drivability and presentation. It was named the "Best Bet for Luxury Vehicles" by Cars.com, one of Car & Driver magazine's "Ten Best for 2009", and a 2008 Automobile Magazine All-Star.
The Infiniti G37 combines a roomy interior, reliable performance and a luxurious essence in order to make its case as one of the most popular sedans in its class. It is classy, confident, and boasting enough style to help it rise above the masses. That's why it has become so popular and talked about. That's why, when it comes to Infiniti G37 accessories and parts, CARiD carries the most reliable products from the most trusted names.
We line it all up for you inside our selection of top-quality Infiniti G37 Accessories and Parts. That includes the finest manufacturers in the game at the best value possible. Take your pick of spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and a whole lot more accessories and parts for the Infiniti G37. Premium Infiniti G37 accessories and parts available in our catalog are engineered with quality in mind and provide superior durability. Some drivers know it takes a little extra to make their cars complete. When that's your goal, this is the place to help you reach it!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti G37, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti G37 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $105.86 - $185.20
- $94.29 - $94.94
- $152.00 - $399.00