Infiniti G20 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Infiniti G20 was introduced for the 1991 model year as a compact luxury sedan that helped pave the way for the brand's acceptance in the US showrooms. Part of the model's early appeal was due to its smaller, Euro-inspired size in conjunction with its efficient level of performance. Talking about the underhood Infiniti G20 parts, the first Infiniti G20 was equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine which produced around 140 horsepower along with 136 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic available as an option. The G20 started out loaded with such standard equipment as power accessories, air conditioning, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, a premium Bose stereo system, cruise control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
Some changes to the Infiniti G20 parts came for 1993, when the safety features were upgraded with dual airbags. Also that year, leather upholstery became standard with power front-seats and the stereo system was improved to a six-speaker CD configuration. For 1994, the front-end of the vehicle received a new chrome grille and chrome door handles were added, as well. Only two major trim levels were initially offered - Luxury and Touring (G20t), which showcased a limited-slip differential and a spoiler. Come 1996, the G20 was put on hold by Nissan/Infiniti temporarily. However, the model was brought back in 1999 for its second generation after undergoing a significant redesign. Once again, a 2.0L four-cylinder engine was equipped, this time displaying up to 145 horsepower. And like the first generation, both a manual and automatic transmission were offered.
A longer list of standard accessories were added to the second-generation G20 including remote keyless entry, a power moonroof, an upgraded version of the Bose stereo system, automatic climate control, and 15' alloy wheels. As with the previous generation, the G20t was still offered. However, by 2002 the Sport trim replaced the Touring, taking with it the G20t's rear spoiler, limited-slip differential (like the Touring), fold-down rear seats, fog lights, and front-bucket seats. Although the G20 parts were improved, the second-generation of the vehicle would end up being its last, as it was forced out of the lineup in order to make way for the G35. Despite no longer being in production, the Infiniti G20 remains a popular Infiniti vehicle. During its time on the road, the G20 received attention from around the industry, such as being a top rated vehicle for Automobile Magazine due to its "trusty handling and silky clutch and shifter."
Class and style are just what the doctor ordered when it comes to the Infiniti G20. With enough smoothness in the body-shape and a comfortable interior spread to go along with it, owners of this model have a keen sense of what their car is really made of. Strong, dependable, and pretty to look at, the Infiniti G20 has made a case as one of the more underrated vehicles on the road.
If you're interested in unleashing the potential that lies within, Infiniti G20 Accessories and Parts are a great place to start. CARiD.com is here with a full selection of the highest quality Infiniti G20 accessories and parts on the market, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. Anything you need for style or protection can easily be found inside our one-of-a-kind inventory. Feel inspired? Discover the world of Infiniti G20 accessories today!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti G20, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti G20 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $26.68 - $39.96
- $132.80 - $192.00