Infiniti EX Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Infiniti EX represents the brand's series of compact crossover SUVs. The model first appeared in 2008 as the EX35. Infiniti (along with several other automakers) designates the numerical suffix of a model's name according to the engine. As such, the EX35 premiered with a 3.5L V6 which produced up to 297 horsepower directed through a five-speed automatic transmission. The model was also made available as both front and all-wheel drive. In Japan, the SUV was known as the EX37, sporting a 3.7L V6 good for 320 horsepower. As for the vehicle's dimensions, the Infiniti EX35 measured in with a wheelbase of 110.2 inches, a width of 71 inches, a height of 61.9 inches (62.6 inches for 2009), and an overall length of 182.3 inches.
Two trim levels were made available for the Infiniti EX35: base and Journey, with both able to be equipped with either front or all-wheel drive. Base versions of the FX50 showcase such Infiniti accessories as power front-seats, automatic climate control, leather upholstery, a backup camera, and USB audio-input. All-wheel drive variants of the EX offered optional heated power-seats. The Journey trim showcases a wider range of amenities including a sunroof, a power-adjustable steering column, dual-zone climate control, Bluetooth capability, and heated front-seats. Additional options such as a premium Bose stereo and a hard-drive navigation system could also be had. For the 2009 model year, the Premium Package was introduced with a power-folding backseat, adaptive xenon HID headlights, driver-memory settings, aluminum roof rails, and an eight-way passenger seat, all included into the list of standard Infiniti EX parts. Also that year, the Technology Package debuted showing off adaptive cruise control, brake assist, and other updated safety measures.
Another round of updates to the Infiniti EX parts came for 2010, as all-wheel drive models received standard heated front seats. The Journey trim was made available with standard Bluetooth, and all versions of the EX were outfitted with automatic headlights and heated outside mirrors. Safety features and accessories for the EX included antilock disc brakes, traction control, stability control, front-seat side airbags, side-curtain airbags, and active-front head restraints. The Technology Package was improved with the Forward Collision Warning, which utilizes adaptive cruise control in conjunction with radar to indicate an imminent collision. Also included were Infiniti's Lane Departure Warning System and Intelligent Brake Assist.
This luxurious and sporty crossover has made an impact ever since its arrival. Thanks to a plush yet roomy cabin and plenty of creature comforts, the inside of the Infiniti EX is as accommodating as it gets. Soothing yet aggressive performance along with reflexive handling makes traveling inside one of these vehicles stress-free and enjoyable. As you can tell, there is more than one reason why this machine gets so much attention. If you want even more, personalized top-quality Infiniti EX accessories only push the presence further.
Infiniti EX Accessories and Parts are a main part of our inventory at CARiD.com. We feature nothing less than the highest quality options for you to choose from because we know premier workmanship and a precise OEM fit are what count the most. All the Infiniti EX accessories and parts are right here: wood dash kits, spoilers, grille guards, floor mats. the list goes on and on. Give your SUV that added twinkle of personality that sets it apart. You won't regret it!
Whatever you expect from your Infiniti EX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Infiniti EX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...