Hyundai Veracruz Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Mud Flaps
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Hyundai Veracruz is a full-size crossover SUV that debuted for the 2007 model year. It holds the distinction as the largest vehicle Hyundai has sold in the North American market. When it was initially introduced, the Hyundai Veracruz was outfitted with a 3.8L Lambda II V6 engine capable of 260 horsepower directed through a six-speed automatic transmission. A 3.0L S-Line V6 diesel configuration was also made available. The Veracruz is a front-engine, front-wheel drive vehicle with all-wheel drive obtainable on every trim level, as well. As for the model's dimensions, the Hyundai Veracruz measured in with a wheelbase of 110.4 inches, a width of 76.6 inches, a height of 71.1 inches, and an overall length of 190.6 inches. Trim levels at the launch of the vehicle included the GLS, SE, and the luxury-themed Limited.
One of the Veracruz's most significant attributes has been its safety. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the vehicle five stars for its frontal-crash testing on both the driver's side and passenger side in the event of an impact. In late 2007, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the Hyundai Veracruz a Best Safety Pick for frontal, side, and rear impact protection. Among the model's safety features and parts are electronic stability control, traction control, antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, a tire pressure monitoring system, front airbags, front-seat mounted side airbags, and roof-mounted side-curtain airbags, and active front-head restraints. For 2008 brought several changes to the Hyundai Veracruz parts, including addition of a navigation system and an optional power tailgate.
The three main trim levels of the Veracruz started off as the GLS, SE, and Limited. However, the SE was dropped from the lineup in 2009 and in its place were two optional packages set in line with the GLS. The Veracruz GLS shows off such standard accessories as steering wheel mounted controls, power accessories, a six-speaker stereo system with CD/MP3 capability, heated outside mirrors, and a "Hideaway" third row seat. Options for GLS packages include the following Veracruz parts: automatic headlights, a power driver's seat, fog lights, an auto-dimming mirror with Homelink, and roof rack rails. The top-level Limited trim presents leather seats, heated front seats, chrome door handles, a dual-zone automatic temperature control with Air Quality System, rain-sensing wipers, a power passenger seat, a power sunroof, a power tailgate, and a backup warning system. Since the Hyundai Veracruz was first introduced it has received attention from throughout the industry. The model was named both a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2008) and a contender for Motor Trend magazine's Sport/Utility of the Year (2008) award. The AutoWeek Buyers Guide went on to declare that the Hyundai Veracruz delivers a "Lexus-like ride and handling" (2008).
Hyundai's sleek full-size crossover has made an impression since its debut. Lauded for its fashion, performance, and safety, the Veracruz stands out in its class. Thanks to a pleasant, quiet drive, a roomy cabin, and an overall luxurious feel, this is one CUV that has made its presence felt in a short period of time. When its your version we're talking about, you need the very best in order for it to give off a personalized and classy feel that goes the distance. Lucky you - at CARiD, that's our specialty!
Fashion. Protection. Comfort. Our inventory of Hyundai Veracruz Accessories and Parts covers all the bases. We handpick the highest quality Hyundai Veracruz accessories and parts from the world's most experienced manufacturers so we can showcase them all right here at the lowest prices around. Grilles, floor mats, dash kits, chrome trim, and more - whatever you need, we've got it. Some SUVs have a habit of separating themselves further from the pack. When that's your goal, our inventory of Hyundai Veracruz Accessories is here to help you reach it.
Whatever you expect from your Hyundai Veracruz, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hyundai Veracruz and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...