Hyundai Tiburon Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Tiburon is a two-door coupe that was introduced for the 1997 model year. It is credited as one of the first Hyundai vehicles that reflect the brand's re-commitment to producing higher-quality automobiles known for efficient performance and quality parts at a reasonable price. The Hyundai Tiburon slotted right in and replaced the Scoupe. When it first debuted, the model was outfitted with a 1.8L inline four-cylinder engine which produced up to 130 horsepower directed through either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. Two trim levels accompanied the model: base and FX. The Tiburon FX was equipped with a 2.0L inline four-cylinder engine good for an additional 10 horsepower (140 hp). As for the model's dimensions, the Hyundai Tiburon measured in with a wheelbase of 97.4 inches, a width of 68.1 inches, (70.5 inches for 1999), a height of 51.7 inches, and an overall length of 170.8 inches (171 inches for 1999).
In 1998, both the base and FX were given the bolder 2.0 inline four-cylinder engine. While the base presented a decent amount of standard features, the FX provided more luxurious amenities such as cruise control and leather upholstery. 1999 welcomed in an update to the Hyundai Tiburon parts which saw the front and rear bumpers revised, the dash improved, and new headlights added to the front-end. Antilock brakes, leather seats, and a sunroof were added to the lineup as options and could be obtained in certain packages. A year later, Hyundai redesigned the body of the Tiburon, which showcased four projector headlights as well as new front fenders and taillights. The FX trim level was also discontinued, although power accessories and 15" alloy wheels were made standard on the base model.
The second generation of the Hyundai Tiburon rolled off the line for 2003 available strictly as a two-door hatchback. The base GS engine at its launch was a 2.0 inline four-cylinder engine good for 138 horsepower and 136 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission with a four-speed automatic offered as an option. Tiburon GT variants were geared with a standard 2.7L V6 engine that churned out up to 172 horsepower. It also showed off performance-inspired accessories, such as a stiffer suspension, 17" alloy wheels, and a rear spoiler. Cruise control, automatic climate control, and a trip computer were featured, as well. In 2006, Hyundai introduced the GT Limited trim level, which combined elements of the GT along with luxury-car comforts like leather seats and a premium Infinity stereo system. When it comes to safety features, the Tiburon sported antilock brakes, brake force distribution, front airbags, side airbags, side-impact protection bars, traction control, and electronic stability control.
A modern edge and winning style escort the Tiburon to championship status. This coupe-design hatchback gives off an interesting style, promoting a sleek yet economical look that Hyundai has made work so well through the years. The right amount of performance and dependability is what has gotten this ride noticed, but it's the overall package why it remains a key member of the lineup. Every Tiburon has the ability to make some noise, which is why you are beginning to see more and more of them on display. This is one model that is a dazzling reminder of what Hyundai does best: economize to allow you to customize.
There's no telling what your car is capable once you hook up with Hyundai Tiburon Accessories and Parts. Anything you need for style, protection, and comfort is right here inside our selection of Hyundai Tiburon accessories and parts. Dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, and more - you name it, not only do we have it, but in the highest quality on the planet. Our entire inventory of Hyundai Tiburon accessories and parts comes from the best names in the business at a value you can trust. Because for a vehicle like this, you can't settle for anything less.
Whatever you expect from your Hyundai Tiburon, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hyundai Tiburon and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by