Hyundai Sonata Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Injen®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$345.79 - $1,599.85
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Federal Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly...$402.61 - $1,094.30
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Exhaust ManifoldHeavy Metal Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$250.94 - $836.61
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Exhaust Manifold ConverterStandard Grade Exhaust Manifold Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...$131.47 - $871.75
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and are...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$131.47 - $871.75
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$97.17 - $245.43
- Walker®Round SpoutRound Spout by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Manufactured from Aluminized SteelHigh Durability$11.14 - $55.38
- AP Exhaust®Stainless TipsStainless Tips by AP Exhaust®. This superior product was carefully designed with key attention to detail and manufactured from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the highest quality. This AP Exhaust Technologies product...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$10.50 - $33.61
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Exhaust TipXlerator Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead on an...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$8.88 - $18.64
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator Universal Turndown Exhaust TipsXlerator Universal Turndown Exhaust Tips by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$11.79
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Tail Pipe TipExhaust Tail Pipe Tip by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.43 - $25.65
- Megan Racing®Hi Flow Resonated Test PipeHi Flow Resonated Test Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipes offer the ultimate in high-flow performance. Offering substantial horsepower gains in the higher-end of the power band, the Megan...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$59.24 - $147.42
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Down PipeStainless Steel Down Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Down-pipe for the 2006+ Honda Civic SI made of durable 100% T-304 Stainless Steel and is polished to a mirror-like finish. This Down-pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$113.40 - $383.91
- ATP Turbo®3" Upper Downpipe with Flex (ATP-HST-002)3" Upper Downpipe with Flex by ATP Turbo®. Upper 3" downpipe with flex replaces stock 2.25" diameter piece. Bolts to lower downipe (or ATP 3" lower long downpipe). Fits 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T Sedan. High flow, mandrel bent 3"...Will help boost the performance of your vehicleCreated by professionals to meet your requirements$269.10
- Torque Solution®Exhaust Mount KitExhaust Mount Kit by Torque Solution®. Torque Solution exhaust mounts will reduce exhaust movement and vibrations both under extreme racing conditions and daily street driving. Stock rubber mounts sag and break down causing your exhaust...Eliminates Exhaust MovementStreet and track torture tested$33.14 - $51.27
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Catalytic Converter GasketExhaust Catalytic Converter Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$5.50 - $6.06
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust ClampExhaust Clamp by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.11 - $15.00
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.52
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$16.41 - $241.14
- Delphi®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen...OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$13.38 - $220.25
- Standard®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...One-piece laser welded body for maximum protection and precise operation maintaining sensor integrityDual internal talc seal makes your oxygen sensors last longer$21.33 - $182.68
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.89 - $73.16
- Bosch®Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Invented for life, Bosch car parts are a rare combination of high quality, dependable service, and a reasonable price. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$32.75 - $336.11
- Denso®Air Fuel Ratio SensorAir Fuel Ratio Sensor by Denso®. Make sure your engine runs efficiently and produces fewer emissions by replacing your malfunctioning fuel-ratio sensors with these top-notch products designed by Denso. Engineered with the use of the...Designed to help reduce fuel consumption and harmful emissionsMade with the use of state-of-the-art sensor technologies$37.32 - $381.78
Increase the power of your Hyundai Sonata engine with a new aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Custom Hyundai Sonata exhaust systems are specially built to increase horsepower, torque and overall engine efficiency and can yield between 7% and 10% more horsepower. Note that additional modifications done on the car may have an impact on the exact amounts of additional power you gain. Any exhaust system from Borla, Flowmaster, Corsa, Onki, MagnaFlow, Gibson or Weapon-R will give 7-10% more horsepower and torque. You can also pair up the exhaust system with performance headers, a catalytic converter or muffler from any of these brands for a further 20hp-40hp. Unlike the stock exhaust system, a Hyundai Sonata aftermarket exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow and eliminates the engine choking caused by spent gases. This is a constant problem faced when a stock exhaust system is in use. Getting rid of the stock exhaust is the only way to solve it.
Fuel economy is another advantage a Hyundai Sonata custom exhaust system has. The exhaust will boost fuel mileage by 1-2mpg on average, giving you more miles for every gallon of gas. The custom Hyundai Sonata exhaust note is very different from the stock exhaust note. The stock exhaust stifles the engine’s true sound so that what you hear is a watered down version of the Sonata engine power. Hyundai Sonata custom exhausts do not try to cover up the powerful sound of the engine. What they do is regulate it so that it is not too loud to break the legal noise limit while ensuring that the boom of the engine can be heard from the outside. Chances of replacing a custom Hyundai Sonata exhaust system are pretty low. They last long and keep their performance at peak level to the very end.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...