Hyundai Genesis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- Megan Racing®Axle Back Exhaust SystemAxle Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Roll Tips. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes.$172.75 - $736.60
- ARK Performance®R-Spec 304 SS Polished Short Tube Exhaust Headers (AH0702-0900)R-Spec 304 SS Short Tube Exhaust Headers by ARK Performance®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Header Style: Short Tube. The ARK R-Spec Header is designed to racing...All Bolt-on SystemSUS304 Stainless Steel Construction$1,104.15
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...CNC Machined FlangesAll Bolt-on System$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- HKS®Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first...$286.46 - $2,373.50
- Spec-D®N1 Style Exhaust SystemN1 Style Exhaust System by Spec-D®. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel...$136.17 - $1,152.91
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- Agency Power®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemsCat-Back Exhaust Systems by Agency Power®. The Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a...$700.00 - $5,000.00
- Injen®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$345.79 - $1,599.85
- DC Sports®304 SS Exhaust System304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round barrel-style canisters that deliver an...$273.06 - $701.26
- AEM®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by AEM®. Get more horsepower with a sporty sound, from a bolt-on system that maintains factory pipe routing and clearances. This stainless steel system will deliver improved performance with OEM quality fit and finish. It...$456.99 - $1,277.99
- Stillen®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Stillen®. This is a pleasing tone, authoritative and yet responsible. Not only does this exhaust system have a sharp, show ready look, but it also offers impressive horsepower and torque gains as well as a lifetime...Increase of Horsepower and TorqueDesigned to provide long-lasting service life$248.90 - $2,075.42
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $500.15
- Magnaflow®Direct Fit OEM Grade Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit OEM Grade Catalytic Converter by Magnaflow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace...$150.75 - $3,633.21
- E&G Classics®Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust TipsStainless Steel Dual Exhaust Tips by E&G Classics®. Kit includes: Dual Tip Assembly, ABS surround with chrome trim, and E-Series Rear Mesh Accent Kit. Make your car look as good going as it does coming. The Twin Exhaust Kit brightens up...Carefully detailed designFirst class materials$157.00 - $247.00
- Megan Racing®Hi Flow Resonated Test PipeHi Flow Resonated Test Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Stainless Steel Resonators and Test Pipes offer the ultimate in high-flow performance. Offering substantial horsepower gains in the higher-end of the power band, the Megan...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$57.55 - $143.21
- Megan Racing®Middle Section PipesMiddle Section Pipes by Megan Racing®. Finish: Polished. Mid section pipes are specially made to work with Megan Racing new Ls460 back. So you can upgrade the pipes to get more air flow and gain more horse power and torque.Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$179.01 - $547.37
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Down PipeStainless Steel Down Pipe by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Down-pipe for the 2006+ Honda Civic SI made of durable 100% T-304 Stainless Steel and is polished to a mirror-like finish. This Down-pipe replaces the OEM exhaust piping with all...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$110.16 - $372.94
- ARK Performance®304 SS Polished O2 Sensor Housing (HC0702-0020)304 SS Polished O2 Sensor Housing by ARK Performance®. Material: 304 SS. Main Piping Diameter: 3". The ARK O2 Housing is designed to get the most out of high revving motors. We use 3.0" Piping SUS-304 Steel, Increases dyno proven...All Bolt-on SystemSUS304 Stainless Steel Construction$254.15
- ARK Performance®Downpipe and Test PipeDownpipe and Test Pipe by ARK Performance®. The ARK downpipe and test pipe are designed to get the most power out of the motor. We use 2.5" Piping SUS-304 Steel, Increases dyno proven Horsepower And Torque From Mid-Range To Redline.All Bolt-on SystemSUS304 Stainless Steel Construction$279.65 - $509.15
- ARK Performance®Test PipeTest Pipe by ARK Performance®. The ARK test pipe is designed to get the most out of high revving motors. ARK Performance uses 304 stainless steel. They have dyno proven increases in horsepower and torque from mid-range to redline.All Bolt-on System304 Stainless Steel Construction$169.15 - $305.15
- DC Sports®Catalytic Converter Delete PipeCatalytic Converter Delete Pipe by DC Sports®. DC Sports competition pipes delete the catalytic to eliminate restriction in the exhaust path and are dyno tuned to deliver incredible performance gains for your factory turbocharged vehicle.Gives your vehicle a serious performance boostPrecision engineered for your vehicle$143.29 - $334.27
- DC Sports®Turbocharger DownpipeTurbocharger Downpipe by DC Sports®. DC Sports competition pipes delete the catalytic to eliminate restriction in the exhaust path and are dyno tuned to deliver incredible performance gains for your factory turbocharged vehicle.Dyno tuned to deliver incredible performance gains for your factory turbocharged vehicleWorks with the factory turbocharger with no modifications$198.65 - $318.32
- Torque Solution®Exhaust MountExhaust Mount by Torque Solution®. Exhaust mounts will reduce exhaust movement and vibrations both under extreme racing conditions and daily street driving. Great compliment to any exhaust kits. They fit most cars, please check your car...Eliminates Exhaust MovementMade From High Grade Polyurethane$11.57 - $75.04
- Vibrant Performance®Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet...Port sizing is optimized for use with standard wall round tubingMade of High Quality Materials$36.95 - $394.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$16.81 - $221.70
- Walker®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$25.64 - $292.28
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.19 - $71.07
The Hyundai Genesis drives great and makes a reliable all-season car. However, relying on the stock exhaust system to keep exhaust away from the engine robs you of the chance to really improve the efficiency of your engine and peak the performance of the car. In as much as the stock exhaust tries to sustain the flow of exhaust gases from the engine, its efforts are hindered by its design. See, manufacturers design the stock exhaust to accomplish two main objectives: reduce engine sound and control exhaust flow. However, the design and construction of the stock exhaust is made with sound control as the primary intention, and this makes it ineffective at getting rid of exhaust gases, a key aspect in the power generation equation. In sharp contrast, the custom exhaust systems sold at CARiD are engineered to make the movement of exhaust gases away from the engine a breeze. They work by increasing exhaust flow so that any impurities surrounding the engine are few, if any. This ensures that oxygen and fuel burn purer to give higher horsepower.
To enjoy maximum power gains from your Hyundai Genesis exhaust system, buy the exhaust that is custom built for your engine size. This will ensure that the same volume of exhaust is supported right from the engine cylinder to the headers and all the way to the tailpipe, keeping the flow consistent. Fortunately, CARiD stocks Borla, Injen, MagnaFlow, Gibson, Flowmaster, Weapon-R, RBP and Onki exhaust systems and exhaust kits for all 2009 – 2013 Hyundai Genesis models. Using a performance header, muffler or other exhaust kit alongside any of the complete exhaust systems will give between 30hp and 60hp. The exhaust system alone will give you between 7% and 10% more power. With greater power comes improved fuel efficiency. Your gas mileage will jump by 1-2mpg. There is also the powerful roar your car acquires, courtesy of the custom Hyundai Genesis exhaust.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle's old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 30, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Exhaust...Exhaust work can be challenging. Old parts are usually corroded and difficult to separate, and new ones sometimes need minor fitment adjustments during installation....
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- April 17, 2015Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...Americans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...