Hyundai Genesis Coupe Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe first premiered in 2009 as a sports coupe with a luxurious image. Thanks to the brand's improvement in quality, reasonable price tags, high-quality parts, and an industry-leading warranty, Hyundai has expanded its reach and now presents various models in more upscale segments than it has traditionally competed in. The luxury-minded Genesis Coupe is a good example. For its first generation, the Genesis Coupe is equipped with a base 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine good for 210 horsepower and 223 pounds-per-foot of torque. A bolder 306 hp V6 can also be found in the lineup, and both engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a five-speed automatic also available as an option. As for the model's dimensions, the Hyundai Genesis measures in with a wheelbase of 111 inches, a width of 73.4 inches, a height of 54.3 inches, and an overall length of 182.3 inches.
Whopping seven trim levels are available for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe: 2.0T, 2.0T Premium, 2.0T Track, 2.0T R-Spec, 3.8, 3.8 Grand Touring, and 3.8 Track. Trim levels are named according to their engine (2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and the 3.8L V6). The entry-level 2.0T is outfitted with such standard Hyundai parts as 18” alloy wheels, power accessories, cruise control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth capability, a CD/MP3 audio system with iPod/USB connectivity, and steering-wheel mounted controls. Premium versions offer amenities and Genesis Coupe parts such as a power-driver's seat, keyless ignition, a sunroof, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. The Track is the sports-performance variant and is geared up with Brembo brakes, a rear spoiler, a sport-tuned suspension, Xenon headlights, fog lights, a limited-slip differential, and red cloth seat inserts.
R-Spec models take the Track even further in terms of performance, as they are designed to keep a lighter-weight feel and do not offer such amenities and accessories as Bluetooth, automatic headlights, cruise control, etc. The 3.8 Genesis Coupe trims receive fog lights, chrome fascia accents, automatic climate control, and black leather upholstery as standard. The Grand Touring piles on with rear parking sensors, xenon HID headlights, heated side mirrors, and a heated front seat. The 3.8 Track mirrors its 2.0T namesake in terms of Hyundai Genesis Coupe parts, with the main differences lying in the engine configuration. When it comes to safety, the Genesis Coupe is geared up with a sizeable amount of standard Hyundai parts and features including four-wheel antilock brakes, stability control, traction control, depowered airbags, side airbags, and front airbags.
Smooth style is the order of the day when it comes to the Genesis Coupe. Hyundai's passionate yet responsible sedan has etched itself a reputation for both sporty performance as well as luxurious comfort. It's easy to see why this ride has made such a fast impression. When the time comes for you to spring into action for a more personalized effect, CARiD offers the Hyundai Genesis Coupe accessories that get the job done right.
Our selection of Hyundai Genesis Coupe Accessories and Parts features a host of tasty options for you to choose from. Grilles, spoilers, dash kits, and more are featured right here everyday at the most reasonable prices around. We depend on the most respected manufacturers in the game to make sure the level of quality in all of our Hyundai Genesis Coupe accessories and parts is without equal. That means comfort, durability, and a precise fit you can count on - no matter what.
Whatever you expect from your Hyundai Genesis Coupe, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hyundai Genesis Coupe and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by
- $81.10 - $195.77
- $274.98 - $777.09