Are you searching for the absolute best in add-ons and products to provide your current Hummer H3T a distinctive image or some additional, useful facilities? If this is you, you are in the best place. CARiD have an extraordinary choice of modifications made exclusively for your version of Hummer H3T, and they were selected from the most trusted sources to provide you with first-class design and quality. Browse all of these terrific Hummer H3T projector headlights, Hummer H3T Euro headlights and Hummer H3T halo headlights, which have been built to give your current H3T a hot new look after dark as well as make your drives safer and less difficult.
Each one of the Hummer H3T Euro headlights and projector headlights you'll see at CARiD are sourced from premium brands, and feature comprehensive extended warranties to offer you confidence. All of these headlights are really easy to set up for most owners, which means you'll be ready to install them and make use of them quickly. We stock an incredibly vast array of Hummer H3T projector headlights, so whether you like a European influenced design or a halo model, you'll be able to find the right pair of for your needs at CARiD. We offer you among the most affordable selling prices you'll get on the web, coupled with fast shipment and exceptional customer support, so don't hold out! Grab your brand new H3T headlights right away!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer driving at...$50.28 - $637.16
- Spyder® OEM Style HeadlightsOEM Style Headlights by Spyder®. A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, but a replacement headlight from the dealer can be very expensive. Don’t risk your safety...$50.28 - $637.16
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- Rigid Industries® 7" Round Black LED Headlights7" Round Black LED Headlights by Rigid Industries®. Heated Lens’ provides a steady, complete surface melting of snow and ice, only active when temperatures drop under 50F. Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience...DOT CompliantHard-coated polycarbonate lens$262.14 - $622.67
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- PlasmaGlow® LED Igniters Headlight Conversion KitLED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow®. After many years of Research and Development, the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit is the most advanced lighting system to date. While significantly brighter...Outputs over 2,400 LumensColor temperature of 5000 kelvin$134.98 - $147.00
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Daytime Running Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Daytime Running Lights (DRL) Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $73.78
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsDaytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment...$8.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.