Hummer H3 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Body Kits
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
Rolling off the line in 2006, the Hummer H3 is a midsize SUV (and pickup) manufactured and distributed by GM. It is built off of the GMT355 platform along with the Chevy Colorado and the GMC Canyon. This platform was developed by GM for compact and light pickup trucks, even though the H3 is an SUV. While the H2 kept a lot of the same parts and characteristics as the H1 despite its differences in length and height, the H3 represents a further departure. Its wheelbase measures in at 111.9 inches and the overall length comes in at 186.7 inches – a drastic difference considering that the H2 measured in at 203.5 inches long and the H1 measured in at 184.5 inches. The H3 employs four-wheel drive and a five-speed manual transmission but is also offered with a Hydra-Matic four-speed transmission, as well. The H3 was assembled in Shreveport, Louisiana at one of GM’s factories but it was also produced in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The H3 holds the distinction of being the first Hummer model built by GM, as the previous two were manufactured by American General.
Engine options for the H3 include a 3.5L inline five-cylinder capable of 220 horsepower connected to a standard five-speed transmission. The four-speed Hydra-Matic automatic transmission was offered optional. A very popular trait of the Hummer H3 is its ability to handle all types of terrain due to the fact that the vehicle gets over nine inches of ground clearance. In 2007, Hummer decided to make some changes to the Hummer H3 parts and accessories. The engine was improved to 3.7L, raising the horsepower to 242 while introducing stability control as a standard feature. A year later, even more adjustments were made to the Hummer H3 parts. The “Alpha” model was added to the roster. Equipped with a 5.3L V8, the H3 Alpha has the ability to crank out about 300 HP and go 0-60 in 8.8 seconds. 2008 also saw the addition of standard safety features, such as side curtain air bags along with an optional rearview camera for when backing out of a driveway or parking space.
An optional Off-Road Suspension Package is available for the drivers, who enjoy off-roading or live in a rural or mountainous area. The pachage includes the following Hummer H3 parts: shorter-gear transfer, 33” off-road tires, locking rear differential, and stronger suspension. As for safety, the H3 comes equipped with anti-lock four-wheel disc brakes, traction control, child’s seat anchors, tire pressure monitoring, and side curtain airbags. The H3 has managed to pull in extremely respectable sales numbers, especially given the period of time in which it debuted. Hummer has averaged approximately 38,000 units sold per year of the H3 since 2005, an impressive figure when taking the recent economic downturn of 2008 into consideration in which only 20,681 units were sold. A plug-in hybrid version of the Hummer H3 has also been built as a prototype. With enough of a charge, the vehicle is claimed to be able to achieve 100 miles per gallon.
All of the dominant features of the original Hummer are on display in one explosive package with the H3. Neatly designed to mimic the big guy sans the intrusive size, the H3 has been a favorite for an extremely eclectic mix of drivers. There is no questioning the fashion statement that the H3 inevitably makes. Its smallish presentation perhaps allows for even more style than its predecessors, which is why it has become such a favorite who love to make aftermarket additions. There is no disputing the fact that the H3 continues to make a deep impression wherever it goes.
Some vehicles get noticed more than others. It's just natural. But putting a personalized element into (or onto) your vehicle is equally important. That's what makes our selection of Hummer H3 Accessories and Parts so popular. We showcase all the finest brand-names at prices that make it easy for you to get what you're after. Grilles, wood dash kits, chrome trim, grille guards, and wheels are just some of the options available to you. Grabbing some attention with your vehicle is important. But giving it an identity of comfort and personal style is a priority. Hummer H3 accessories deliver the results that matter.
Whatever you expect from your Hummer H3, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hummer H3 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...