Hummer Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Carburetors & Components
- Diesel Fuel System Components
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Fuel Transfer Tanks
- Spark Plugs
- Diesel Glow Plugs & Components
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Diesel Emission Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Fuel Doors + Components
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$34.47 - $1,667.06
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$55.98 - $531.59
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$14.85 - $55.23
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium’s 100% new Electronic Throttle Bodies are built from the ground up using precise manufacturing and quality control to ensure smooth driving and long term reliability....100% NewLimited Lifetime Warranty$68.57 - $1,180.86
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.41 - $42.73
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airtex®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$55.05 - $1,494.01
- Carter®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$61.21 - $2,019.19
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel Injector RailGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Injector Rail by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$39.98 - $549.22
- Standard®TechSmart™ Fuel Injection Throttle Body AssemblyTechSmart™ Fuel Injection Throttle Body Assembly by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest...100% new, never remanufactured, which maximizes performance and extends service lifeUndergoes extensive testing to ensure quality and reliability out of the box$58.87 - $735.93
- Delphi®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Delphi®. Delphi fuel injectors are specifically tailored to deliver pressurized, atomized fuel to each cylinder in precise proportions required under extreme conditions. In fact, Delphi performance fuel injectors...Improved fuel economy and minimal fuel leakage during vehicle idle due to extremely low drip tipAccurate metering even during extreme temperature and condition (-40°F to 230°F)$30.08 - $654.64
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.37 - $54.45
- Dorman®Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Dorman®. The Electronic Throttle Body Assembly frequently requires replacement due to internal electronic sensor failure and excessive wear and tear. Dorman's OE FIX solution provides a redesigned electronic...Aluminum casting construction for an exact fit, performance match and corrosion resistanceExact fit for bolt-on and plug-in installation$46.19 - $715.26
- Delphi®Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Delphi®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...OE engineering, testing and troubleshooting to ensure precisionNitrileTM diaphragms are resilient against high-ethanol fuels$5.75 - $380.31
- Standard®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Stainless-steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body, which leads to an extended service lifePrecision-wound and precision-trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel$16.77 - $851.98
- Bosch®Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Bosch®. The throttle body is an essential part of the inlet air stream of modern gasoline engines. It is designed to control the amount of fresh air entering the engine. The throttle body assembly consists of...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$57.87 - $974.05
- Denso®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$96.51 - $328.03
- Standard®Diesel Fuel Injection PumpDiesel Fuel Injector Pump by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Newly manufactured diesel injector pumps meet or exceed OE specifications to ensure proper vehicle operation during peak performanceNewly manufactured diesel injector pumps' internal components and seals are 100% quality tested to meet OE specifications$579.96 - $1,826.09
- Motorcraft®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance and...Help prevent stalling, poor starting and potential engine failureHelp improve vehicle performance by ensuring a uniform fuel flow$3.21 - $542.08
- TYC®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by TYC®. Premium components for both the motor and fuel module components, from precision-made, computer-controlled rotationally balanced armatures, to CNC-machined impeller housing and motor shells, no details...High quality for reasonable priceDesigned with the latest software$34.14 - $246.98
- Hitachi®Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Hitachi®. Precise airflow control, accurate engine control, and extended service life is what you'll get with this premium electronic throttle body by Hitachi. It features a microcomputer to control the...Compact, lightweight DC motor ensures easy mounting in various enginesFeatures a multiple-output throttle sensor for a more accurate signal output$87.39 - $553.76
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$15.88 - $680.63
- Spectra Premium®Mechanical Fuel Pump (SP1143MP)Mechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original equipment,...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$17.06
- Delphi®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. Delphi fuel assemblies are designed to deliver an immediate, uninterrupted flow of fuel to the engine’s fuel rail and injectors at the specified system pressure, resulting in more efficient...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyIncreased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure$69.05 - $1,048.98
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump Module AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump Module Assembly by ACDelco®. Modern cars, trucks and SUVs are the wonder of electronics – and in that mix, there is nothing more critical to performance than the control modules that dictate the...98% application coverage for GM Vehicles, dating back to 1986GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component$33.76 - $667.10
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump and Sender AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump and Sender Assembly by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kitsImproved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs$98.21 - $1,270.21
- ACDelco®Professional™ Mechanical Fuel PumpProfessional™ Mechanical Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. You can rely on ACDelco Fuel Pumps to give you quick engine starts with long-lasting durability. Several of ACDelco’s modular reservoir assemblies are improved to help increase...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$26.12 - $45.31
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.59 - $417.71
- Airtex®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps. This product is built to OEM specs and 100% tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$13.33 - $106.41
- Bosch®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. Bosch supplied the industry’s first fuel injection system with a high pressure electric fuel pump in 1967. Since then, Bosch has stood at the forefront of fuel system technology, providing fuel...Replacement fuel pump dimensions precisely match those of the old part to ensure a perfect fitImproved cold-start ability and interference suppression$88.00 - $590.48
- Replace®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.79 - $1,621.33
The Hummer brand traces its roots back to the early 1980’s when it was developed to serve as the U.S. Army’s main light tactical vehicle called the Humvee. Originally produced by AM General Corporation, Hummers were able to distinguish themselves in active duty in the early 90’s during the Persian Gulf War. In 1992, a civilian version of Humvee, designated the Hummer, was introduced as a result of its growing popularity, and not just within military ranks. In 1999, GM bought the Hummer brand name and became accountable for the development of all future Hummer SUVs. Hummers earned their reputation for offering a no-sweat, all-terrain capability and rugged, tank-like appearance.
If you have noticed that the optimum speed, power, and engine output of your Hummer are not where they ought to be, then most likely you have a problem with one or several components of your fuel delivery system. Your engine may sputter, choke, or even stop running when the proper amount of fuel is not delivered to its combustion chamber. With fuel prices soaring to new heights, wasting fuel is simply unaffordable. Besides terrible gas mileage and unstable engine performance, you are also looking at high emissions because of a faulty component in your vehicle’s fuel delivery system. Our selection of Hummer fuel delivery parts will help you keep your SUV as efficient as possible.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- August 24, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Fuel...Maintenance and repair work on fuel systems must be done with precision, no matter what part of it you're working on. Tools specifically designed for use on fuel...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine's air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....