Honda Crosstour Accessories & Parts
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Soft Tops & Hard Tops
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Honda Crosstour, a mid-size crossover, was launched in November 2009. It was based on the Honda Accord sedan and was its hatchback version. Branded the Accord Crosstour for the 2010 and 2011 model years, the vehicle inherited comfort and responsiveness of its antecedent and combined these characteristics with confidence and safety of a crossover. One more reason why this set of wheels is considered to be a middle ground between a compact SUV and a spacious five-door hatchback is its size. Being 74.7 inches wide, 65.7 inches high, 196.8 inches long (196.6 inches for the 2013 model year), and featuring a 110.1-inch wheelbase, the automobile is rather large, however it's not as boxy as full-size SUV's.
For the 2010-2011 model years, the Crosstour came with a 3.5-liter V6, but after being criticized for offering only one engine, an in-line 4-cylinder was added in 2012. Front-wheel drive came standard, while select trims were available with an optional Real Time 4-wheel-drive system that took over when front-wheel slippage was detected. For the 2013 model year, the car got a facelift and several improvements. The revised Crosstour is now quipped either with the 2.4-liter four-cylinder delivering 192 hp or the 3.5-liter V6 generating 278 hp. The latter is engineered using Honda's Earth Dreams Technology allowing for higher output and better fuel efficiency. This V6 engine is coupled with a 6-speed automatic transmission instead of the 5-speed one. The 2013 Crosstour is available in the following trim levels: 2WD EX, 2WD EX V-6, 2WD EX-L, 2WD EX-L V-6, and 4WD EX-L V-6, where L stands for the leather-trimmed interior.
The Honda Crosstour's exterior styling considerably resembles the Accord, but the 2013 version was thoroughly revised and refreshed both exterior and interior in order to distance the car from its antecedent. The exterior was redesigned with bolder features, while the interior became a bit more roomy as well as elegant and stylish. It now features an enlarged list of options such as a rear-view camera, push-button start, up-to-date navigation, advanced electronic accessories, Lane Watch monitoring system, Forward Collision Warning, and more. However, this vehicle is not only good-looking and modern. Because Honda is so dedicated to providing the maximum protection to every driver, its attention to the safety equipment the Crosstour got went beyond all expectations. Perhaps that is why the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gave the Crosstour a "2013 Top Safety Pick," praising the car for its high level of protection based on various tests, including front and side crash, rollover, seat/head restraints reliability, etc.
Regardless of the model year, trim level, and accessories, the Honda Crosstour is all about comfort, convenience, and elegance. Being a versatile vehicle that has acquired the finest characteristics peculiar to its noble ancestor, the Honda Accord, it managed to surpass it. This vehicle combines uniqueness and utility, extravagance and functionality, and holds all the cards when it comes to safety. Anyone who opts for a reliable, spacious, and responsive auto will find these qualities in the Honda Crosstour. It won't let its owner down under any circumstances, be it a family trip, everyday home-work driving, or breathtaking off-roading.
Without question, the enthusiasts who own this faithful four-wheel friend will enjoy its excellent handling and exciting performance. And here we are to make it possible with the premium-grade parts available on our virtual shelves! At CARiD, we store a spectacular collection of the Honda Crosstour Accessories and Parts that hit the spot! With a wide range of top-notch parts on offer, this remarkable vehicle will be firing on all cylinders. Complemented with superior accessories, it will certainly draw everyone's attention. Whether your purpose is to customize the Honda Crosstour or make it perform to a fare-thee-well, our vast array will cover any requirements!
Whatever you expect from your Honda Crosstour, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Honda Crosstour and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by