Has your life become boring and predictable? Is everything so dull and unexciting? If that is so, don’t worry! All your life is lacking is some color! Buy a new set of Honda CR-X tail lights and watch as your life brightens and fills up with dazzling bright colors. The problem is that Honda equips the CR-X with the standard incandescent bulbs. They are plain, boring, and undeniably dull. Compared to the standard bulbs, the LED tail lights are made up of a huge number of small bulbs, which are grouped together to provide the necessary amount of light. Unlike the standard bulbs, they will give your vehicle the luminescence that will dazzle all of the drivers behind you.
If you want to customize your tail lights even further, you might be interested in the Euro tail lights. They are a more customized version of incandescent lights. Euro tail lights feature numerous potential combinations of colors and bulb arrangements – all under an attractive clear or smoked outer lens. The Fiber-optic strips are another lighting accessory that will make your Honda CR-X look magnificent. So, purchase the Honda CR-X LED or Euro tail lights from CARiD.com, and give the drivers behind you something to admire and talk about.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond...$38.68 - $708.04
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $398.26
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on Euro...$52.24 - $247.80
- Lumen® Black LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal Black LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Black Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Black housing, clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$101.95
- Rigid Industries® SR-M Series Chrome Backup LED Light KitUniversal SR-M Series Chrome Backup LED Light Kit by Rigid Industries®. Chrome housing, clear lens. 2 LEDs, 10W with White Lights. This new lighting kit includes everything you need to install a pair of Rigid Industries back-up...Patented Hybrid Optics60° Diffused Pattern$180.48 - $216.58
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch. For all vehicles equipped...Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Maxxima® Chrome LED Backup LightUniversal Chrome LED Backup Light by Maxxima®, 1 per Pack. Chrome housing, clear lens. 18 LEDs. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$29.76 - $35.66
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- IPCW® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $247.80
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$196.49 - $264.43