- Coilover KitsHonda Accord
- (104)Lowering KitsHonda Accord
- Handling KitsHonda Accord
- (24)Air SuspensionHonda Accord
- (330)Shocks & StrutsHonda Accord
- (140)Coil SpringsHonda Accord
- (266)Sway BarsHonda Accord
- (8)Strut Tower BracesHonda Accord
- (413)Control ArmsHonda Accord
- (2)Subframe BracesHonda Accord
- (3)Alignment KitsHonda Accord
- (245)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (1)Ball JointsHonda Accord
- (7)Suspension LubricantsHonda Accord
- (27)Wheel SpacersHonda Accord
Are you looking for the latest and best performing air compressor kits, lowering kits, sway bars, master bushing kits, coil springs, control arms, shocks and struts, or any other suspension products for your Honda Accord? If so, you have found the right place to get them. At CARiD, we have everything you need to truly upgrade, enhance and improve the ride on your Honda, with our outstanding range of suspension systems. Within our selection for your Honda Accord you'll find quality products by leading names like Truxx, Rancho, Prothane, Daystar, Competition Engineering, Hotchkis, Eibach, ReadyLIFT and many more great brands, and all at our fantastic low prices.
Whether you need an Honda Accord shock absorber assembly or a terrific new Accord master bushing kit, you'll find what you are looking for here, meaning you can finally equip your Honda with the ride you want, and at a price you will love when you shop at CARiD. All of these suspension systems, like the rest of our great Honda Accord mods, products and accessories, come supported by our exemplary customer service, as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, meaning that you can also buy at CARiD with complete confidence and assurance. Get the ride you want for less by browsing our Honda suspension kits and placing your order now!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle's street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$466.85 - $1,174.47
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$149.99 - $559.98
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, body mounts, front & rear track bars, front & rear bump stops, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$44.01 - $483.89
- KSport® GT Lowering Spring KitGT Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...Set of 4 replacement coil springs designed to provide noticeable ride height drop on your vehicleProgressive spring rate retains civilized ride comfort during everyday driving conditions$139.00 - $156.00
- Unity® Race Ready™ Lowering KitRace Ready™ Lowering Kit by Unity®. Unity is proud to announce the release of their first complete strut assembly lowering kits- Race Ready. The units are designed to lower center of gravity lower the vehicle 1.5? inches...Complete Sport Suspension Lowering AssembliesLower Center Of Gravity$251.49 - $379.21
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$234.01 - $293.19
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- KSport® Drag Race Version Coilover KitDrag Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T....Set of 4 coilovers designed for the rigors of road racing (not intended for normal everyday street use)Spring rates and shock valving specific for drag racing: Carefully chosen spring rates and shock valving to optimize weight transfer while launching. KSport designs each kit differently depending on if your car is FWD, RWD or AWD. Not intended for daily driving use.$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....External Reservoirs: 864 possible settings provided by each Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System, it is possible to leave no stone unturned in the quest for ultimate performance from your vehicle’s suspension system.Damping Adjustments: Kontrol Plus 2 way coilover offer 36 levels of damping adjustment via the top of the assembly and an additional 24 levels of nitrogen adjustments via the bottom of the reservoir.$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionAll metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and...Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of KSport proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.Upgraded shock bumpstops: Version RR damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$999.99 - $1,999.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake Master Cylinder$35.94 - $43.83
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,567.50 - $3,490.00
- Walker® Exhaust Gasket$3.00 - $8.64
Honda Accord Performance Suspension Reviews
1995 Honda Accord