Honda Accord Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- Megan Racing®Street Series Coilover Damper KitStreet Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment, separate spring perch height and shock length...$899.00 - $1,150.00
- KSport®GT™ Lowering Spring KitGT™ Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...$139.00 - $156.00
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$234.00 - $321.00
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $470.85
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- KYB®AGX™ Shock and StrutAGX™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB are a great choice. These twin-tube hydraulic gas shocks with an external manual...$67.68 - $201.01
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds....Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no weldsReduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$126.00 - $682.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Voodoo 13®Rear Adjustable Arm Kit (RCHN-0750HC)Rear Adjustable Arm Kit by Voodoo 13®. The kit includes two camber arms, Energy Suspension bushings and Voodoo 13’s signature chromoly adjusters with QA1 rod ends with spacers. The main body is fully CNC machined. It weighs 30% less...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$552.00
- Voodoo 13®Rear Camber ArmsRear Camber Arms by Voodoo 13®. The kit includes two camber arms, Energy Suspension bushings and Voodoo 13’s signature chromoly adjusters with QA1 rod ends with spacers. The main body is fully CNC machined and available in MIL-A-8625...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$161.92 - $505.08
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway bars....Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$58.79 - $583.37
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Skunk2®Lowering Spring KitLowering Spring Kit by Skunk2®. Corner faster, stop quicker, and improve the look of your vehicle with Skunk2's legendary lowering springs. Skunk2 lowering springs are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver...$179.99 - $219.99
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber ArmPro-Alignment Camber Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to...Turns horsepower into hook-upConsistently lowers 1/4-mile et's$153.00 - $607.00
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber Control ArmPro-Alignment Camber Control Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range...Precision adjustable front upper control armDual-threaded adjuster for easy caster/pinion angle adjustments$275.00 - $653.00
- DC Sports®Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and handling...Mounts directly to strut tower with no modifications requiredTitanium-Look grey powdercoat delivers lasting good looks$103.46 - $180.00
- Eibach®Pro-System Lowering KitPro-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a more enjoyable level of aggressive...$609.00 - $883.00
- Eibach®Pro-System-Plus Lowering KitPro-System-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology matched to...$937.00 - $1,419.00
- Eibach®Sport-Plus Lowering KitSport-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$519.00 - $920.00
- Eibach®Sport-System Lowering KitSport-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is a set of replacement performance-oriented springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal...$609.00 - $840.00
- Eibach®Sport-System-Plus Lowering KitSport-System-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology matched to...$937.00 - $1,419.00
- Unity®Race Ready™ Lowering KitRace Ready™ Lowering Kit by Unity®. Unity is proud to announce the release of their first complete strut assembly lowering kits- Race Ready. The units are designed to lower center of gravity lower the vehicle 1.5? inches eliminate...$264.06 - $398.17
- KW Suspensions®V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" coilover kit is entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the...$839.79 - $2,889.99
- KW Suspensions®V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range, will find KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are their perfect suspension...$1,232.49 - $4,445.49
- ST Suspensions®ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded shock...$849.99 - $1,147.49
- KSport®Asphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...$1,190.00 - $2,082.50
If you would like to improve your auto’s handling, cornering, and general driving dynamics, then performance suspension components and systems are just the ticket for you. Performance suspension products include front-end rebuild kits, control arms, steering linkage kits, sway bars, struts, shocks, tie-rod ends and sleeves, coilovers, joints, and so on. With the right lowering kit, you'll be able to give your Honda Accord a better, more aggressive stance. This will also lower the center of gravity, providing improvements in cornering performance.
Performance suspension parts are engineered and manufactured to be able to stand up to some of the harshest demands of street and strip performance driving, something that automaker-supplied and -installed parts simply won’t be able to handle. Just by upgrading several components, you will easily be able to make considerable gains in your Honda Accord’s handling, while keeping the stock ride height or giving it a lowered stance. And our online store is your number one place to shop for the right Honda Accord performance suspension products that come from big names such as Bilstein, Ksport, Megan Racing, and more.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $133.61 - $555.57
- $147.74 - $295.77
- $195.00 - $1,170.00