Dominator Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Off-Road Use Only. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Color: Black Anodized|
|Fuel Type: Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Size: 10 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size: 10 AN O-Ring|
|Pressure Range: 4.5-9 PSI|
|Product Type: Regulator|
|Return Size: 8 AN O-Ring|
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -8 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley® Dominator™ in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov