GMC Terrain Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Custom Hoods
- Vertical Doors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The GMC Terrain premiered for the 2010 model year. A midsize crossover SUV, the Terrain takes the place of the Envoy in the GMC lineup. The GMC Terrain is constructed on the Theta platform along with the Chevy Equinox, which is essentially the vehicle's twin. The SUV is assembled at the Ingersoll GM plant in Canada, though the GMC Terrain parts and components are manufactured by different operating units of GM. The model measures in with a wheelbase of 112.5 inches, a width of 72.8 inches, a height of 66.3 inches, and an overall length of 185.3 inches. Available in both front and four-wheel drive, the Terrain is equipped with a 2.4L four-cylinder engine capable of 182 horsepower along with 172 pounds-per-foot of torque as standard, but a peppier 3.0L V6 that throws out 264 horsepower with 222 pounds-per-foot of torque can be had as an option (except on the SLE-1 trim level). Both engine configurations are mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Fuel economy of the Terrain is among the best in its class. On four-cylinder models with front-wheel drive, the Terrain gets an EPA-estimated 32 miles-per-gallon on the highway. All-wheel drive lowers it a bit to 23 miles-per-gallon overall (20/city, 29/highway). When outfitted with the V6, the Terrain's fuel economy drops down a little more to 25 miler-per-gallon and 20 overall. Towing capacity for the model when it is outfitted with the V6 is rated at respectable 3,500 pounds. When it comes to safety features, the GMC Terrain showcases standard antilock brakes, stability control, front-seat side air bags, side-curtain airbags, OnStar navigation, a tire-pressure monitoring system, and optional rear-parking sensors.
There are four main trim levels for the GMC Terrain: the SLE-1, SLE-2, SLT-1, and SLT-2. The SLE-1 shows off a generous amount of features for a base trim with 17" alloy wheels, cruise control, heated side mirrors, a backup camera, OnStar, a six-speaker CD stereo (with satellite radio) and a sliding/reclining backseat. The SLE-2 takes it a step further with roof rails, 18" alloy wheels, a leather steering wheel, Bluetooth capability, automatic climate control, and an eight-speaker Pioneer stereo system. SLT-1 versions of the Terrain add a remote-engine start and heated leather front seats. For the top-level SLT-2, the exterior gets some attention with a different front-end grille and chrome accessories compared to the other Terrain models. There are also some other GMC Terrain parts added, such as rear-parking sensors, a power liftgate, and a sunroof. Other optional amenities include a rear-entertainment system and hard-drive based navigation.
Even though the GMC Terrain hasn't had time to fully establish itself on the road, it has received a swell of attention from those who have had a chance to see what this vehicle is all about. Showing off plenty of comfort, reliable performance, and a smooth exterior image, the GMC Terrain is not your everyday domestic crossover. And while it does present a pretty impressive package, there is nothing like putting your own personal stamp into the mix in order to let everyone know how you feel about your vehicle. At CARiD, we have the GMC Terrain accessories that get the point across with the style, protection, or comfort you're looking for.
Inside our selection of GMC Terrain Accessories and Parts, you'll soon discover the spectrum of possibilities that awaits. Everything from grilles and chrome trim to floor mats and cargo liners are right here in the highest quality possible. Our entire inventory of GMC Terrain accessories and parts comes to you from the most respected manufacturers in the game at the best prices - guaranteed! If you've been itching to hook up with GMC Terrain accessories and parts, CARiD.com is always the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your GMC Terrain, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your GMC Terrain and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $95.04 - $100.80
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $53.18 - $2,835.17
- $5.25 - $626.00
- $2.48 - $284.34
- $14.58 - $842.28