GMC Sierra Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Self Leveling Sensors
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Monroe®Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is not...Economical replacement alternative helping to ensure a complete repairHelps reduce installation time$51.69 - $141.55
- MOOG®Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and reliable,...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$26.75 - $203.16
- ACDelco®Professional™ Shocks and StrutsProfessional™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for optimized...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valvingRoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions$19.43 - $134.34
- SenSen®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.99 - $87.87
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.64 - $337.04
- ACDelco®Professional™ Coil Spring SetProfessional™ Coil Spring Set by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.31 - $204.47
- Dorman®Leaf SpringsLeaf Springs by Dorman®. Engineered from high-quality materials for long-lasting durability, Dorman’s Leaf Spring is comprised of multiple thin bands of steel to effectively restore the suspension to proper operation.$84.95 - $450.95
- Gabriel®ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1.5 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$55.15 - $175.83
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. Keep that great GM ride and handling with GM Original Equipment Shocks and Struts. Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function, GM OE Shocks and Struts...Built to match your factory-original parts in fit, form and function to ensure performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$25.85 - $629.51
- OSC Automotive®Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by OSC Automotive®. OSC has designed its “QWIK-FIT” Strut Assemblies for quick & easy installation, no need to take apart the original strut assembly. Your customers can – save time & increase their...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$46.65 - $189.47
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock AbsorberAdvantage™ Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.01 - $46.50
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Ball Joint AssemblyAdvantage™ Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Ball Joints feature a forged, CNC-machined shell, corrosion-resistant coating and metal-on-metal or full synthetic bearings. The design provides reduced end play and...Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strengthCorrosion-resistant coating for long life$7.67 - $66.36
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.74 - $247.30
- Mevotech®Ball JointBall Joint by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and acceleration....Knurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control armDesigned to improve the vehicle's cornering stability$5.33 - $108.60
- Gabriel®Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance...Engineered to meet or exceed OE specificationsHigh-quality comfort and performance at a value price$14.00 - $27.41
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your vehicle’s...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$61.21 - $321.21
- OSC Automotive®Shock AbsorberShock Absorber by OSC Automotive®. Affordable solution to a better ride. OSC struts and shock absorbers are a premium quality affordable solution to OE replacements. This ensures every strut and shock absorber will fit the first time,...Twin-Tube DesignNitrogen Gas Charge$16.13 - $70.53
- Delphi®Suspension Self-Leveling SensorSuspension Self-Leveling Sensor by Delphi®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$26.58 - $138.95
- OSC Automotive®AL-KO Series Shock AbsorberAL-KO Series Shock Absorber by OSC Automotive®. Affordable solution to a better ride. OSC struts and shock absorbers are a premium quality affordable solution to OE replacements. This ensures every strut and shock absorber will fit the...Twin-tube designNitrogen gas charge$63.27 - $151.54
- Monroe®Specialty™ Shocks and StrutsSpecialty™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Specialty Shocks are direct OE replacements that are completely compatible with the factory electronic or air suspension system of your vehicle and provide improved tire-to road contact....Restores your vehicle factory ride height and provides a stable comfortable rideDirect OE style replacement$70.19 - $340.32
- MOOG®Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston rod,...Coil spring is engineered for long term, consistent performancePremium coating is applied for optimal corrosion resistance$68.18 - $172.32
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$15.67 - $167.96
- KYB®Gas-a-Just™ Shock and StrutGas-a-Just™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or twin-tube design...The correct, monotube-designed OEM replacement shockSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$18.98 - $109.96
- KYB®Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssemblyStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$69.16 - $216.41
- Unity Automotive®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$37.82 - $489.61
- Unity Automotive®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Unity Automotive®. Complimenting Unity's line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle. Complete strut assemblies include all the components required for a strut...Exact OEM angle and dimensions for every componentChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating allowing for long term use in extreme conditions$11.11 - $309.59
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- FCS®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$38.87 - $143.89
- Gabriel®LTV™ Commercial Duty Shock AbsorberLTV™ Commercial Duty Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Not all light trucks and vans are driven equally. Service professionals have vastly different needs for their vehicles, especially their suspensions. So Gabriel® LTV™ shocks are...Designed specifically for severe duty use on light trucks and vansSized for a direct replacement fit$22.75 - $44.78
- Gabriel®ProGuard™ Shock AbsorberProGuard™ Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. You can’t always anticipate what the road throws at you. That’s why Gabriel® ProGuard™ shocks are engineered for superior comfort and control, regardless of how tough the road conditions...Engineered for excellent comfort and control in today’s trucks, vans and SUVsLarger reservoir tube provides better cooling for longer shock life$14.92 - $35.00
The GMC Sierra is a series of versatile and powerful pickup with a wide loading platform, which allows to transport your cargo. The robust design of the GMC Sierra is a pledge of reliability and maximum comfort. The GMC Sierra has incredible power. In addition to excellent ride characteristics, the GMC Sierra is a very comfortable vehicle with a wide list of proposed options. The GMC Sierra pickups are vehicles for very practical people who value comfort and reliability.
Your GMC Sierra suspension system needs some restoration? It’s time to replace some parts? We are here to offer you a huge collection of suspension parts for this great vehicle. Every part is really reliable as each is designed to meet the highest standards. To find the product you need, just browse our catalog that includes premium quality car parts such as rear and front shock absorbers, sway bar link kits, shock reservoir isolators, alignment camber bolts, air bag cradles, air tanks, air compressors, shock and steering stabilizer armors, custom shock boots, and much more.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $36.48 - $446.26
- $165.28 - $187.22
- $944.37 - $1,815.73
- $110.47 - $278.32