Since 1949, Air Lift has been a leader in the development of air-filled helper springs, self-supporting independent air springs, air compressors, and digital control systems for the commercial and street rod tuning industries. While Air Lift engineers various products for professional racing series events, you don’t need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate the superior level of durability and performance Air Lift suspension components will bring to any vehicle.
- Air Lift® LoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring KitLoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. LoadLifter 5000™ air suspension kits fit many 0.5 ton, 0.75 ton, and 1 ton pickups and vans for hauling and towing. Rear kits for commercials trucks, wreckers, ambulances,...Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable rideEliminate sag and bottoming out$34.55 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® RideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring KitRideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$307.97 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension KitsPerformance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$415.00 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® LoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Air Helper Spring KitLoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of Two replacement air bag springs support designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$34.55 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® AirCell™ Helper Spring KitAirCell™ Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment or...Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethanePrevents vehicle's main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$176.40
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring KitSlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up to 2,000 pounds of...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$140.00 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsLoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your springs...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$231.75 - $489.25
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemSmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available with...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors$433.92 - $864.44
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$378.53 - $524.99
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$825.00 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® Fabricator™ Strut KitUniversal Fabricator™ Strut Kit by Air Lift®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. This is a set of two air spring assist bags mounted over shock absorbers on strut assemblies - complete with related components to allow a vehicle fabricator to...Designed for the vehicle fabricator with parts necessary to install on customized suspensions intended for low ridingIncludes two air bellows mounted over strut assemblies$575.00 - $875.00
- Air Lift® Gen IV Dominator Series™ Air BagUniversal Gen IV Dominator Series™ Air Bag by Air Lift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Dominator series air spring bags are available individually and can be used with Air Lift Performance kits and Crafter kits. Rated to hold 600 psi,...Air spring bags are sold individually to serve replacement needsD2500 springs features a load rating of 294 – 2,096 pounds$70.99 - $78.99
- Air Lift® Air Spring SolenoidUniversal Air Spring Solenoid by Air Lift®. These are individual replacement solenoid components found in Air Lift air suspension systems. All feature a threaded female orifice, and larger solenoids are available with integrated...1/8" Air Spring Solenoid is used primarily with the LoadController I Air Compressor System (Separate Path, Daily Use version)1/8" FNPT solenoid features a 5/64th-inch diameter female orifice rated for 140 psi maximum pressure$52.46 - $108.14
- Air Lift® Pressure SwitchUniversal Pressure Switch by Air Lift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Turns compressor on at pressures less than 84 psi and shut the compressor off at 175 psi. Threads are 1/8" MNPT. These screw-in pressure switches activate your...Regulates air pressure within each air spring assemblyIdentical to pressure switches included in Air Lift air suspension kits should a replacement part be needed$30.35
- Air Lift® AirlineUniversal Airline by Air Lift®. This thermoplastic tubing matches original Air Lift kit equipment when you need additional lengths of air hose for customization of your air suspension system. The tubing is constructed from synflex...Thermoplastic construction offers lighter weight, superior flexibility, and improved resistance to chemical breakdown compared to rubberSynflex material offers a longer life span than traditional rubber construction$0.63 - $97.04
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Bellows Air ShocksUniversal SlamAIR™ Bellows Air Shocks by Air Lift®. Includes: Pair of Air Shocks and Choice of End Mounts. Hardware not Included. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$687.37
- Air Lift® I Load Controller™ Panel Add-onI Load Controller™ Panel Add-on by Air Lift®. Air Lift has all required products to satisfy air suspension needs of your vehicle.Include parts to add to Load Controller I to control two air springs independently with two gauges from one compressorIncludes gauge and fittings and lines$163.77 - $248.75
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemUniversal QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®. Includes: Heavy Duty Compressor, 2 Gallon Reserve Tank, Hardware. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications$530.45 - $648.89
- Air Lift® Shock Controller (25804)Universal 160 psi Shock Controller by Air Lift®. Includes: Onboard Compressor, Dash Mounted Gauge Panel, Hardware, Lines. This is a compact, low-powered air compressor pump designed for normal-speed adjustment of combination shock...Allows driver to adjust inflation pressure and ride height of air shocks from inside the vehicleKit contains a 160 psi air compressor with a 15% duty cycle rating and .32 cubic foot per minute flow rate$157.49
- Air Lift® Air Suspension TanksUniversal Air Suspension Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks.Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate$83.20 - $142.44
CARiD is proud to offer a full lineup of Air Lift products. In this section, you will find a variety of air suspension components as well as complete kits designed for load leveling - from manually inflated air springs with best value pricing to entire automated systems that monitor and inflate each spring to maintain pre-set parameters. You’ll also find air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more that can lower your vehicle’s ride height to ground-scraping levels in the parking lot, then raise it back to stock height for clearing the speed bumps on the way out.
Air Lift offers simple spring supports that work with your existing vehicle springs to keep ride height where it should be. The AirCell™ Kit comes with a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles that carry heavy loads. The SlamAIR™ Kit is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered up to 4 inches. Inflate them manually as needed up to a maximum of 100 psi and they’ll restore up to 2,000 pounds of load carrying capacity that has been lost due to reduced suspension travel.
Air Lift load leveling systems offer you the choice of Equal Path air line configuration which adjusts left and right springs together on the same axle at an equal rate. Or if you prefer the ability to control left and right side springs independently of one another, choose your system with a Separate Path air line configuration. Load leveling assist air springs that work with your vehicle’s original springs are available in sizes that can help lift up to 5,000 pounds per axle. Stand-alone air springs are available individually from Air Lift that can lift up to 3,000 pounds per axle.
Air Lift also offers air spring components and full kits with digital controllability. The Wireless One Kit features a small, handheld wireless remote which stores three memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, allowing you to create favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Air springs are not included in this kit, but the system is designed to work with springs from any manufacturer. Once you’ve selected a height for your springs, advanced magnetic sensors measure ride height and a computer automatically makes pressure adjustments to maintain your setting.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Air Lift®. Our employees have tested Air Lift performance suspension components on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Air Lift® products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
Air Lift Reviews
2003 Ford Windstar