GMC Sierra 3500 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Auto Detailing
The toughest and most capable pickup truck by GMC, the Sierra 3500 was launched alongside its lighter sibling, the Sierra 2500, back in 2000. Apart from the highest towing and payload capacities in the lineup, the model offers a distinctive feature – dual rear wheels. Featuring a sturdy frame and beefed-up suspension, the GMC Sierra 3500 is a favorite choice for drivers with serious hauling and towing needs. Originally built primarily for industrial purposes, over time the truck has been improved to deliver more refinement and comfort. Today, it is one of the easiest to drive, most refined and competent heavy-duty pickups on the road. Besides, with the redesign which the model underwent for 2007 and which marked its second generation, it officially gained the Sierra 3500HD badge.
Throughout its production run, GMC Sierra 3500 employed robust V8 engines displacing up to 8.1 liters. Almost all versions, except for some first-generation models, come with automatic transmissions. The Sierra 3500 originally came with three engine options, but the largest 8.1L Vortec was dropped for the second generation. So two choices are offered for the third-generation heavy-duty Sierra that was introduced for 2015 - a 6.0 L V8 currently capable of 360 hp and an optional 6.6 L turbodiesel that develops 445 hp. The latter boasts the highest diesel horsepower rating in the segment. Both engines are directed through a 6-speed automatic. Potent power plants enable the Sierra 3500 to provide outstanding towing and hauling capacities and the current version is no exception – it can carry up to 7,153 lb, while its towing capacity peaks out at 23,300 lb.
During the entire production run, the GMC Sierra 3500 has been offered in regular, extended and crew cab styles. As for layouts, apart from traditional rear-wheel and four-wheel drive options, the truck offers a dual rear wheel axle that allows for handling higher loads. The model is available in four well-known grades, being the Work Truck, SLE, SLT and the upscale Denali. The list of standard equipment has become longer and now it includes 18” wheels, xenon headlights, chrome bumpers, either cloth or vinyl upholstery, power door locks, air conditioning, tilt steering, cruise control, 3.5” central screen, and 4-speaker or 6-speaker audio system.
In case you seek GMC Sierra 3500 accessories and parts, right here you’ll find everything needed. We carry lots of high-quality products for any needs from scheduled maintenance all the way up to the wildest customization. Whatever you want to upgrade in your truck, our GMC Sierra 3500 accessories and parts will help you do the job. The GMC Sierra 3500 parts and accessories we carry come from reputable manufacturing companies, and their prices will fit your budget.
Whatever you expect from your GMC Sierra 3500, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your GMC Sierra 3500 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...