GMC Sierra 2500 Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Auto Detailing
The GMC Sierra, together with its twin model, the Chevrolet Silverado, entered the market in 1998 to succeed the long-running C/K lineup of trucks. Compared to its corporate cousin, the Sierra is considered to be more upscale, largely thanks to the availability of the chromed-out Denali trim level. Conceived as a beefed-up variant of the regular 1500 model, the GMC Sierra 2500 offers a stiffer chassis, more rigid suspension, and tougher drivetrains than the Sierra 1500 and also adds a more rugged look to emphasize its improved capabilities. Originally, the lineup included a non-heavy-duty variant of the GMC Sierra 2500 based on the GMT800 platform. A heavy-duty version (dubbed 2500HD) was unveiled in 2000 as a response to the successful Ford F-250 Super duty line of pickup trucks. The standard engine was a 6.0L 300-hp Vortec V8. More power came from an optional 8.1L Vortec V8 that offered 340 hp and 455 lb-ft of torque. The third engine option was a 6.6L Duramax turbodiesel good for 300 and the highest torque output of 520 lb-ft at 1800 RPM.
The second generation of the GMC Sierra 2500HD, introduced for 2007, began to differentiate itself from its Silverado twin by adding an upscale Denali model. The new truck carries a distinct sheetmetal compared to the Silverado and features all-new major components compared to the first-gen Sierra 2500. The bigger gasoline engine (8.1L Vortec V8) was discontinued, while both the standard 6.0-liter engine and turbodiesel got a boost in power, now making 353 and 365 hp, respectively. Along with improved hauling and towing capabilities, the reborn pickup truck offers higher quality of build and more refined interiors. As earlier, the second-gen Sierra 2500 is offered as a regular, extended or crew cab model.
The third-generation GMC Sierra 2500HD, launched for 2015, continues with two robust engines. The base one is still the 6.0 L V8 capable of producing 360 hp. This engine features variable valve timing and can run on compressed natural gas. A 6.6 L turbodiesel V8 rated at 445 hp is available optionally. It generates the highest horsepower rating for a diesel engine in the segment. Both gasoline and diesel power units are connected to a 6-speed automatic. The range of body style options now includes regular, double and crew cabs and standard 6.5-ft and long 8.2-ft beds. Four trim levels are available, including the top-of-the-line Denali.
The present-day GMC Sierra 2500 is much better equipped compared to early models, which were primarily focused on work-oriented buyers. Even the base variant today comes with xenon headlights, 17” wheels, LED DRLs, automatic locking differential in the rear, vinyl or cloth upholstery, air conditioning, rubber covering of the floor, tilt steering, cruise control, power door locks, rear-view camera, 6-speaker audio system, and 7” touchscreen. The infotainment system offers satellite radio, voice controls, two USB ports, smartphone compatibility, Bluetooth, and auxiliary audio jack. At the same time, the Sierra 2500 is capable of carrying up to 3,534 lb and can tow 18,100 lb.
In case you want to upgrade your truck in any way, our GMC Sierra 2500 accessories and parts collection is at your disposal. It includes performance components, lift kits, accessories for customization, and many other products that come from internationally-renowned manufacturers and are offered at competitive prices. High-quality repair parts are included in our GMC Sierra 2500 accessories and parts range as well. Browse our catalog, pick the needed GMC Sierra 2500 parts and accessories and make your truck one of a kind!
Whatever you expect from your GMC Sierra 2500, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your GMC Sierra 2500 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...