GMC Savana Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Tents
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The GMC Savana is a full-size passenger van that hit the streets in 1996. It replaced the Vandura in GMC's lineup, just as its twin the Chevy Express replaced the Chevy Van. There are two wheelbases for the GMC Savana: regular and extended. The standard wheelbase version of the Savana comes in both half-ton (1500) and 1-ton (3500). At 155 inches, the extended wheelbase Savana is available only as the 3500. There are two V8 engines the Savana can be powered by. The Savana 1500 is equipped with a 5.3L V8 that is capable of producing up to 295 horsepower and 335 pounds-per-foot of torque. The 3500 is outfitted with a 6.0L V8 that throws out around 300 horsepower and 360 pounds-per-foot of torque. Both engine configurations are mated to a four-speed transmission. All-wheel drive is available for the 1500 while the 3500 gets a standard stability control system.
There are two trim levels for the Savana: the LS and LT. The LT models are considered to be more passenger friendly while the LS vans are most commonly used as fleet vehicles. For instance, the LS is popular with landscapers, electricians, plumbers, and municipalities while the LT can be appropriate as a family vehicle. There haven't been many changes to the van itself or to the GMC Savana parts since its debut year, however in 2003 it did receive some updates, as the sheetmetal was revised. In 2004, StabiliTrak stability control was made standard on all variants of the GMC Savana. 2006 saw the addition of a 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8 to the lineup as an option. Come 2008, the interior saw a refresher and new side-impact roof airbags, which were made standard on all passenger versions of the Savana. That same year, a new E85 Flexfuel Vortec 5.3L V8 engine became offered in the Savana 1500.
When made available as a passenger van, the Savana can seat up to 15 passengers, which is when it can be seen used as a shuttle bus, school bus, towing vehicle, or method of transportation for groups such as churches and the like. These versions are often converted for a variety of needs, such as becoming wheelchair accessible. Rear-access can be more easily attainable when the van is equipped with a sliding passenger door and/or a 60/40 split driver's side rear door. The GMC Savana is a main competitor to Ford's E-series as well as the Dodge Sprinter, and is recognized as one of the best in its class. Since the model's inception it has been recognized by the industry for its versatility, customizable potential, and friendly price tag.
With any van, there are certain things you ask of it. First off, does it have the space? Can it handle itself in a tight spot? And does it have the performance necessary to efficiently get where it needs to go? The GMC Savana answers yes to all three, and is a favorite van/truck for a multitude of drivers who require the cargo area that is crucial to day-to-day life. There is no shortage of fuel-hogging boxes of metal that clog up the highways. But the GMC Savana stands alone, providing the economy and drivability that have ushered it to the highest levels of commercial success.
It doesn't matter if you're after personal fashion or advanced protection, CARiD.com carries a full lineup of GMC Savana Accessories and Parts that get the job done. Coming at you with all the flavors of the automotive kingdom, our lineup of GMC Savana accessories and parts is of the highest quality around. That's because every big-time manufacturer is featured inside our inventory at the lowest prices you will find on the web. Don't let your vehicle remain bare and bland. Let it show off what it's capable of. GMC Savana parts will provide the assistance.
Whatever you expect from your GMC Savana, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your GMC Savana and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by