GMC Acadia Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Leveling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Performance Torsion Bars
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Cognito Motorsports®Deaver™ Leaf SpringDeaver™ Leaf Spring by Cognito Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$379.05 - $622.67
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.45 - $68.05
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.86 - $155.35
- Spyder®Strut AssembliesStrut Assemblies by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a lifetime. It will meet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$75.33 - $277.03
- H&R®1.3" x 1.4" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs (50760)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.3" Front and 1.4" Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need...$299.62
- Cognito Motorsports®CMS Alloy Series Replacement Upper Ball JointCMS Alloy Series Replacement Upper Ball Joint by Cognito Motorsports®. For use in Cognito Upper control arm kits. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsCrafted utilizing the most current manufacturing technologies$61.75 - $74.42
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$27.45 - $82.62
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Heri®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by Heri®. Offers close to 100% application coverage with premium-quality 100% New Constant Velocity Drive Axles throughout the North American aftermarket. CV joints are new to ensure OE quality and performance. CV...Precision rolled threads and splines for hassle-free installationBearings, races & housing heat treated to original equipment or better specifications for long life$31.35 - $117.76
- Firestone®Air-Command™ Air CompressorAir-Command™ Air Compressor by Firestone®. Firestone manufactures and provides air suspension products for wide variety of vehicles to provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands for quality,...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$69.44 - $312.29
- Firestone®Air-Rite™ Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite™ Air Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$215.33 - $1,101.60
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring KitAir Lift1000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$102.85 - $158.21
- Air Lift®Air Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper SpringAir Lift1000™ Cylinder Type Air Helper Spring by Air Lift®. Adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to mount inside your existing coil springs and add up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity for heavy loads. Adds ride comfort...Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springsSized for your make and model specifically$43.21 - $101.12
- Firestone®Coil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitCoil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air springs...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$99.56 - $199.99
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- RBP®2.25" Front Leveling Torsion Key Kit (RBP-GM4800RX)Front Leveling Torsion Key Kit with 2.25" Front Lift Height by RBP®. The RBP Lift Suspension Kit is a quality kit that raises the truck without sacrificing the ride and driveability. Factory suspension settings are preserved, as is the...Custom Design for Each ApplicationImproves Ride$129.99
- Moser Engineering®Axle BearingAxle Bearing by Moser Engineering®. Upgrade your prized possession with extremely durable high performance axle shafts and components designed to maintain the high level of toughness and rigidity needed to support you on any brutal...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$30.00 - $115.00
- H&R®Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsTriple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. The application is compatible with H&R struts and stock struts. Adjustment range is -1.0° to -3.5°, depending upon ride height, and accommodates for the needed strut angle change. To install,...100% Made in GermanyIncreased safety$57.58 - $64.93
- Specialty Products®Cam Bolt KitCam Bolt Kit by Specialty Products®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$19.97 - $74.46
- Cognito Motorsports®Component BoxComponent Box by Cognito Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$130.25 - $1,520.00
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$100.28
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$301.60
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$5.94 - $7.51
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$8.87 - $217.81
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.65
Driving your GMC Acadia, particularly for long distances where you have to spend a lot of time in the driver's seat, can be a real pleasure or an uncomfortable, stressful experience, depending on how well you have the car configured. If you want to upgrade your Acadia's suspension to give yourself a better ride quality and improve the car's performance, we have all the best products to help you achieve it here at CARiD. With excellent GMC Acadia suspension systems from all the biggest and best names in car suspension, we can supply you with new GMC shock absorbers, bushing kits, sway bars, struts, air compressor kits and many other great products, and all at our low prices!
The range of GMC Acadia suspension kits you'll find on our digital shelves includes the highest rated products from names you can depend on when it comes to suspension, like Daystar, Air Lift, Hellwig, ReadyLIFT, Skyjacker, Rancho and Energy Suspension. All of these GMC Acadia suspension products have been fully tested by our own team, meaning you are only going to see the best performing products for sale at CARiD. Check them out and order yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $131.12 - $2,180.35
- $57.88 - $63.70
- $27.99 - $100.79