- (10)Shocks & StrutsFord Transit
- Coil SpringsFord Transit
- (10)Sway BarsFord Transit
- (21)Control ArmsFord Transit
- (2)Subframe BracesFord Transit
- (4)Alignment KitsFord Transit
- (10)Leaf SpringsFord Transit
- (2)Panhard BarsFord Transit
- Helper SpringsFord Transit
- (1)Ball JointsFord Transit
- (3)Bump StopsFord Transit
- (7)Suspension LubricantsFord Transit
The eye catching and unmistakable Ford Transit is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the Transit's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Ford mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Ford Transit suspension products for you to choose from.
Whether you need new Ford shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including BBK, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Prothane, Hellwig, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Energy Suspension and Rancho, all designed for your Ford Transit's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours now!
- Air Lift® LoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring KitLoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. LoadLifter 5000™ air suspension kits fit many 0.5 ton, 0.75 ton, and 1 ton pickups and vans for hauling and towing. Rear kits for commercials trucks, wreckers, ambulances,...Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable rideEliminate sag and bottoming out$34.55 - $1,450.00
- Air Lift® LoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Air Helper Spring KitLoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of Two replacement air bag springs support designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$34.55 - $1,450.00
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$27.35 - $108.03
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and StrutsGas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Severe Service™ Ride Control products are engineered for emergency, municipal fleet and construction uses. These gas-charged, extra-durable Monroe® shock...Twin-Tube internal designResists bushing walkout for longer service life$37.08 - $114.36
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum Cab Shock AbsorberssGas-Magnum™ Cab Cab Shock Absorbers Absorber by Monroe®. The Monroe Gas-Magnum cab suspension shock isolates the cab from the frame, preventing road-induced noise, vibration and harshness from reaching the driver.Twin-Tube internal designResists bushing walkout for longer service life$33.48 - $53.76
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitSuspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. SES Suspension Upgrades are engineered to provide superior suspension performance under the stress of heavy loads. Each one of patented Aeon® rubber springs is engineered to absorb...Improves Ride and HandlingEliminates Trailer Sway and Roll$214.67 - $1,138.31
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Landrum Performance Spring® The Gold Series Front Coil SpringThe Gold Series Front Coil Spring by Landrum Performance Spring®. Engines and shocks go on the dyno, why shouldn’t your springs? Ours do! Landrum Springs, the leader in suspension technology, offers the GOLD SERIES, Dyno-Tested...$56.68
- SuperSprings® Bolts On Top Of Existing Rear Spring PackBolts On Top Of Existing Rear Spring Pack by SuperSprings®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$363.38
- SuperSprings® Heavy Duty Leaf Helper SpringsHeavy Duty Leaf Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. SuperSprings are a unique, patented, self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs. Product fits include the full range from compact trucks and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$439.20 - $628.20
- RideTech® Panhard BarPanhard Bar by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.00 - $300.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.