- (480)RadiatorsFord Mustang
- Radiator CapsFord Mustang
- (486)Cooling FansFord Mustang
- (400)Water PumpsFord Mustang
- (48)Coolant TanksFord Mustang
- (425)Coolant HosesFord Mustang
- (458)ThermostatsFord Mustang
- (20)Thermostat HousingFord Mustang
- (24)Transmission CoolingFord Mustang
- (23)IntercoolersFord Mustang
- (37)Oil CoolersFord Mustang
- (3)Power Steering CoolingFord Mustang
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesFord Mustang
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your Mustang in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Ford Mustang performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Ford Mustang perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® Performance RadiatorPerformance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$195.00 - $1,170.00
- HPS® Radiator HoseRadiator Hose by HPS®. If the radiator hose you have in your car is cracked or split, it cannot efficiently cool the engine, causing overheating. To prevent such a disaster, replace the worn out component timely with this highly...Direct fit for your vehiclePerfect for daily driving and racing applications$80.75 - $261.25
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$506.92 - $832.52
- Mishimoto® Aluminum Coolant Expansion TankAluminum Coolant Expansion Tank by Mishimoto®. Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank.50% greater capacity than stock plastic expansion tank100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions$120.00 - $270.00
- Mishimoto® Dual Pass Race RadiatorDual Pass Race Radiator by Mishimoto®. Perfect for any vehicle competing in motorsports. Made with aircraft quality aluminum and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$330.00
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $18.48
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- Maradyne® Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanJetstreme™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a...Low profile motor allows for turbo applicationsReversible design for pusher or puller applications$165.64 - $349.99
- Hayden® Swirl-Flex Fan BladeSwirl-Flex Fan Blade by Hayden®. Restore proper performance of your fan with this product. Manufactured from stainless steel, these blades flatten out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engine.Flattens out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engineEnsures dependable and lasting operation$10.47 - $57.61
- JET® ThermostatThermostat by JET®. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close, which in OE units creates temperature spikes.Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96 - $55.46
- Proform® Performance Water PumpPerformance Water Pump by Proform®. If you are looking to enhance your vehicle's performance, then this top-notch product is definitely what you need. Manufactured from premium quality materials this Proform product provides...Carefully designed to improve the performance of your vehicleCrafted from first-rate materials$98.25 - $252.24
- Flex-a-Lite® Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorSlim Profile Crossflow Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$460.11 - $483.09
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...Reversible push/pull operationThin, aerodynamic profile for applications with limited space$55.41 - $91.32
- Edelbrock® High Performance Water PumpHigh Performance Water Pump by Edelbrock®. These "super cooling" pumps are computer-designed to deliver more flow at a higher velocity. They're the ideal choice to prevent overheating in any street machine, street rod, truck, or...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$173.92 - $385.10
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Brake Rotor$22.21 - $33.14
- Comp Cams® Engine Cylinder Head Stud Insert$72.35 - $308.00
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Ford Mustang Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler