Ford Mustang Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$425.97 - $2,059.97
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- AWE Tuning®SwitchPath™ Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something special. In other...$1,483.70 - $6,163.49
- Jet-Hot®Long Tube HeadersLong Tube Headers by Jet-Hot®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: EPA compliant. Finish: Ceramic Coated. Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. Exhausts produced...$748.80 - $1,450.80
- Stainless Works®Redline Series™ Exhaust SystemRedline Series™ Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. Improve sound and performance on your car with this Redline catback from Stainless Works. They’ve engineered a drone free aggressive muffler tuned specifically for this improve...$1,645.17 - $1,930.17
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,215.32
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$401.45 - $1,490.78
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$428.44 - $2,755.94
- Krona Performance®Full Turbo-Back Exhaust SystemFull Turbo-Back Exhaust System by Krona Performance®. When designing systems Krona strives to provide a high performance product with a factory fit. A high performance exhaust it is a fine balance of quality craftsmanship, fitment, and...$979.99 - $1,559.99
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series MufflerSuper 10 Series Muffler by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Super 10 Series 409S Stainless Steel, Single Chamber mufflers are intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so...$79.88
- Pypes®Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...$289.99 - $828.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...Mail-in Rebate$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Borla®Crate MufflerCrate Muffler by Borla®. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound and performance of popular crate and custom-built motors. Available in a variety of Borla® sound options to...$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust HeadersExhaust Headers by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic coating that provides heat...$770.45 - $903.95
- BBK®CNC Series X-PipeCNC Series X-Pipe by BBK®. Material: Aluminized Steel. These New BBK High Flow X pipes are designed to eliminate your factory resonators to increase performance and horsepower and as an after-cat product they are smog legal, just like a...Provides optimal exhaust flow for the most possible increase in horsepowerLarge diameter tubes are CNC mandrel bent to maintain consistent flow throughout the length of the exhaust$169.99 - $479.99
- MBRP®Long Tube Exhaust Headers (S7230304)Long Tube Exhaust Headers by MBRP®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MBRP features premium quality and will perform better...1.875” Inch Primary Tubing3” Merge Style Spike Collectors$899.99
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1Mail-in Rebate$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Stainless Works®304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowtech®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Flowtech®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Axle-Back. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...$209.95 - $928.95
- Pypes®Catalytic ConvertersCatalytic Converters by Pypes®. These Mini converters are 409 stainless for heavy duty applications, but weigh only 2.5 lbs and measure only 11" long. Installed, they only take up 7" in length. The 5.0 Litre is rated at 4,500 lbs...$214.99 - $305.99
- BBK®Varitune Series Exhaust SystemVaritune Series Exhaust System by BBK®. Varitune Exhaust kits are now available. These BBK Varitune exhaust systems offer something no other exhaust system can do. These new BBK Varitune exhaust kits offer full tune ability using BBK...$449.99 - $949.99
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$99.63 - $1,047.80
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to directly replace...$632.40 - $843.56
- ARK Performance®GRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...+1$1,274.15 - $2,209.15
Among Ford’s finest models ever made, the Mustang is king of the roads. No matter where you drive your Ford Mustang, it responds with such focused power that you can do nothing but enjoy the ride. What would you give to ensure that your Ford Mustang doesn’t lose its stellar performance? If you are thinking of replacing the engine, that’s already too much work and expense. Consider getting a brand new performance exhaust system instead. Installing a custom exhaust system is one of the simplest ways to boost horsepower and performance in a car without running into debt. Buy your Ford Mustang custom exhaust system from CARiD and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you got the best performance exhaust system in the market, because that’s what CARiD sells: only the best.
For up to 10% increase in horsepower and torque, take your pick from the range of Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, MBRP and CGS exhaust systems for the Ford Mustang. Pair this with performance headers, mufflers or catalytic converters from BBK, Gibson, or Corsa to get up to 20hp extra. Beyond the power and performance boost, a custom Ford Mustang exhaust system ensures that you enjoy greater fuel economy. On average, our exhaust systems give an increase of 2mpg, increasing your fuel mileage and bringing down your fuel costs. Fuel savings are not the only reprieve you will be enjoying when you buy a custom exhaust system for your Ford Mustang. You will also be looking at long term savings in terms of running costs. This is because our exhaust systems do not break down easily or lose their performance over time. In essence, you will use the custom Ford Mustang exhaust system for years without need for a replacement.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...