Ford Freestar Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Rotors
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Performance Parking Brakes
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Performance Brake Cooling
- Brake Line Lock & Roll Control Kits
- Brake Lubricants
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$108.90 - $1,334.82
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$67.52 - $3,933.43
- StopTech®Street Select Brake PadsStreet Select Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Street Select coverage includes over 1000 late model, import and domestic skus. Using a single part number family,...$22.47 - $84.60
- EBC®Stage 14 Light Truck and SUV Plain Brake KitStage 14 Light Truck and SUV Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 6000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 14 Sport Brake Kit is designed...$112.93 - $936.98
- EBC®Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGreenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get covered...$56.37 - $223.90
- SP Performance®Slotted Brake RotorsSlotted Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep mountain road can cause extreme...$108.05 - $536.11
- Remmen Brakes®100 Series Slotted Brake Rotors100 Series Slotted Brake Rotors by Remmen Brakes®. Designed for all-round use, the Remmen Series 100 brake rotors deliver performance and longevity meeting the high demands of driving enthusiasts wherever they may be. All of Remmen’s...$41.11 - $410.07
- Centric®GCX Brake RotorGCX Brake Rotor by Centric®. GCX Elemental Protection Coated Brake Rotors by Centric with Elemental Protection™ GEOMET® coating on rotor vanes to prevent corrosion while promoting efficient rotor cooling. GCX rotors offer...$16.53 - $200.50
- Remmen Brakes®130 Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors130 Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Remmen Brakes®. Sold in pairs. Crossdrilled, slotted, and precision machined to provide tight tolerances for improved brake functionality, the Remmen Steel Rotors (130 series) offers...$117.54 - $536.33
- EBC®Stage 3 Truck and SUV Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 3 Truck and SUV Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit is perfect for all driving...$217.17 - $1,175.25
- StopTech®Drilled Street Brake KitDrilled Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance...$137.20 - $961.44
- StopTech®Slotted Street Brake KitSlotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance...$127.60 - $2,086.16
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...+2$62.52 - $765.19
- SP Performance®Drilled and Slotted Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Brake Kit by SP Performance®. What does your vehicle do in an emergency stopping situation? Your front end drops, and your tires grip the asphalt bringing your vehicle to a screeching stop. No, then you need to...$48.74 - $438.21
- SP Performance®Slotted Brake KitSlotted Brake Kit by SP Performance®. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep mountain road can cause extreme heat, resulting in...$48.74 - $420.21
- EBC®RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight...$52.78 - $2,995.78
- StopTech®Drilled Sport Brake RotorDrilled Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $351.90
- SP Performance®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. What does your vehicle do in an emergency stopping situation? Your front end drops, and your tires grip the asphfalt bringing your vehicle to a screeching stop. No,...$126.05 - $554.11
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$30.74 - $104.85
- EBC®Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake PadsGreenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads by EBC®. When you want the longest possible brake life and lowest dust levels for your 4x4, EBC has taken the Greenstuff 6000 organic series brake pads and concentrated the formula...$93.42 - $264.80
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Ceramic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Want real rotor biting performance without the heavy black brake dust over your wheels? Upgrade to a set of Street Plus™ HP Ceramic Disc Pads, and you will feel and see the...$56.00 - $277.80
- SP Performance®Street Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStreet Plus™ HP Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by SP Performance®. Vehicle Specific, "low resin" formulation, is manufactured with a "Positive Mold" process insuring strength, quality and performance. The OE style Chamfering and slotting...$40.58 - $217.03
- Hawk®Talon® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsTalon® Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Decades of experience, continuous research and development, and dedication to bringing the highest quality premium friction products have led to Talon® drilled and slotted brake...$127.32 - $680.04
- Sparta Evolution®Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid (P518)Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution P518 Performance Brake Fluid is Sparta Evolution entry fluid, featuring a dry boiling point of 518°F. The P518 is perfectly suited for all types of driving, from your...Dry boiling point of 518°FPerfectly suited for all types of driving$8.95
Your Freestar has the ability to carry everyone you need to transport and it’s comfortable enough to make sure that everyone gets to the destination in a good mood. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need to make sure that it’s operating at its best and we have the performance upgrades you need to achieve that. Our range of Ford Freestar brakes, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades you can think of and they’re able to offer you great safety without the big price tag!
You know that your brakes are important but many people don’t realize that aftermarket brakes can actually save money because they last longer and require less maintenance. We have a wide range of different components so that you can tweak certain aspects of your vehicle’s existing brakes to make sure that they’re working at their best or completely transform them so that they’re using the world’s best technologies and techniques. We carry all the big brands in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more so you get the quality that comes from years of knowledge and experience.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...