Ford Flex Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Car Tents
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Vertical Doors
- Sunroof Visors
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
The Ford Flex is a full-size crossover wagon that premiered for the 2009 model year. It is constructed on the Ford's D4 platform along with the Lincoln MKT and is assembled in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The Ford Flex is preceded by the Freestar, a minivan which was produced until 2006. As for the dimensions, the first-generation Ford Flex measures in with a wheelbase of 117.9 inches, a width of 80.1 inches, a height of 68 inches, and an overall length of 201.8 inches. It is powered by either a 3.5L Duratec V6 engine capable of around 260 horsepower and 248 pounds-per-foot of torque or an EcoBoost engine of the same size. Both are mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, and the model is available as both front and four-wheel drive. When it comes to fuel economy, the Flex is equipped with a capless fueling system that is designed to reduce emissions.
There are three trim levels for the Ford Flex: base SE, SEL, and Limited. For the base SE, the list of standard Ford Flex parts includes reverse parking assist, rear climate controls, a power driver's seat, and a six-speaker audio system. The SEL raises the level of luxury just a bit with the following accessories: all-wheel drive, dual-zone climate control, leather upholstery with heated front seats, and a 12-speaker audio system complete with satellite radio. It is the Ford Flex Limited that is the most upscale of the trims, offering all the amenities of the SEL but with even more parts, including 19" wheels, a power liftgate, xenon HID headlights, power-adjustable pedals, and the Sync electronic interface. Additional options include the four-panel Visa sunroof, remote keyless entry/start, second row captain's chairs, an entertainment system for the rear, and a touchscreen GPS navigation system with real-time traffic updates.
On the inside of the vehicle, there is enough space to fit in seven passengers thanks to three rows of seats, while both back rows can be folded down to provide extra room for cargo. Safety features and parts range from Ford's own AdvanceTrac traction control system to dual-front airbags, side-curtain air bags, four-wheel antilock brakes, and a tire-pressure monitoring system. Also, due to the core strength of the vehicle's frame along with the overall design, the Ford Flex has garnered five-star ratings in all four front and side impact tests, according to the NHTSA. Since its debut, the Ford Flex has received a substantial amount of attention. It was named a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2009) and was referred to as the ''the ultimate roadtrip car" by AutoWeek.
This sleekly styled SUV has been the center of attention right from the beginning and something tells us you like it that way! The Ford Flex demonstrates peppy performance, smooth handling, and a deceptively large amount of cargo space, elevating it above most of its competitors. Ever since the dawn of the crossover age, there has been a need for one model to carry the torch and the Ford Flex is as good of a candidate as any.
Whatever you're looking for to personalize your vehicle, CARiD has the Ford Flex Accessories and Parts to do the job. Our selection includes a host of favorites for you to choose from, including grilles, wheels, dash kits, floor mats, chrome trim, grille guards, and more. Plus, all of our Ford Flex accessories and parts come to you courtesy of every major manufacturer in the industry at prices that are unbeatable. When you need Ford Flex accessories, this is the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Ford Flex, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford Flex and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $67.87 - $71.23
- $188.10 - $305.10
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...