Ford Five Hundred Tires
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
- IRONMAN®IMOVE GEN2 ASIMOVE GEN2 AS Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. From overall handling to enhanced traction, the iMove Gen2 tires boast multiple intelligent design features that deliver dynamic highway performance and can carry a...Built to deliver an optimal balance of quality and aestheticsM+S rating ensures all-season performance and a peace-of-mind$51.28 - $134.34
- TOYO®OBSERVE GSI-5OBSERVE GSI-5 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life,...Unidirectional Tread PatternSpider Sipe Technology$57.75 - $238.95
- TOYO®EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating, and a...Symmetric, Non-Directional Tread DesignOptimized Center Block Arrangement$60.21 - $128.06
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES T1 SPORTPROXES T1 SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ultra-high performance Proxes T1 Sport is the Toyo’s tire designed for high-end sport coupes and sedans. It combines indisputable performance characteristics with...Wide Outer BlocksWide Straight Grooves$127.01 - $361.98
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES S/T IIIPROXES S/T III Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Proxes ST III is the perfect balance of dynamic looks and sport-oriented performance for trucks and SUVs. With a wider tread and a silica-based tread...Arrowhead TapersDirectional Shoulder Blocks$142.75 - $351.51
- COOPER®EVOLUTION TOUREVOLUTION TOUR Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$74.50 - $143.50
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$84.23 - $207.52
- COOPER®CS5 GRAND TOURINGCS5 GRAND TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The CS5 Grand Touring has innovative technologies and is engineered for real-life performance on real-life roads. The CS5 Grand Touring provides long lasting...3D Micro Gauge SipingWear Square Visual Indicators$85.54 - $169.91
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER S/T2WEATHER-MASTER S/T2 Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Weather-Master S/T 2 is Cooper's premium studdable winter passenger tire designed for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice. The...High traction tread design balances winter traction and a smooth, quiet ride.Patented "Snow Groove" Design Technology Provides biting edges for excellent snow and ice traction without reducing tread element stiffness.$87.23 - $171.84
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- COOPER®WEATHER-MASTER WSCWEATHER-MASTER WSC Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Weather-Master WSC is designed for superior winter performance. This studdable and directional design along with the high silica tread...Directional tread design improved snow acceleration and water evacuation.Patented circumferential snow-groove technology enhances snow-on-snow grip capabilities.$120.96 - $225.60
- PIRELLI®P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P4 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Optimized Profile and Reinforced ShouldersCentral Longitudinal Grooves$74.27 - $152.48
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$122.82 - $241.12
- PIRELLI®SCORPION VERDE A/SSCORPION VERDE A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. The Scorpion Verde All-Season is Pirelli's eco-friendly Touring All-Season tire developed for the drivers of crossovers, sport utility vehicles and...Optimized Profile and Innovative MaterialsLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$126.20 - $662.93
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NERO A/SP ZERO NERO A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Ensures quiet ride, precise cornering and superior grip in all driving conditions. The all season tread design offers precision handling, constant and consistent...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$145.06 - $248.00
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/SP ZERO A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$171.00 - $298.88
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$134.14 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/S (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 A/S RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S Run Flat™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials,...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$143.00 - $349.81
- PIRELLI®P ZERO (RUN FLAT)P ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO RUN FLAT tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$158.00 - $603.58
- PIRELLI®P ZERO PZ4P ZERO PZ4 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO™ is the unique Ultra High Performance tire that combines Pirelli's knowledge gained from competitive Motorsport and Pirelli's alliance with the top...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$123.50 - $1,261.32
- PIRELLI®P6 FOUR SEASONS PLUSP6 FOUR SEASONS PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High Performance All-Season tire developed for the drivers of high performance coupes and sedans. The P6 Four Seasons Plus is designed to combine long wear,...Improved Tread DesignTwo Central Longitudinal Grooves$140.00
- PIRELLI®P ZERO PZ4 (RUN FLAT)P ZERO PZ4 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO™ is the unique Ultra High Performance tire that combines Pirelli's knowledge gained from competitive Motorsport and Pirelli's...Customized Outer Tread DesignCustomized Inner Tread Design$282.00 - $699.05
- MICHELIN®DEFENDER THDEFENDER TH Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Unique construction and durable tread compound for long-lasting service lifeIntelliSipe technology and special rain grooves to ensure uncompromising safety$97.99 - $196.99
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$129.22 - $556.31
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY TOUR A/SPRIMACY TOUR A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Backed by an 80,000-mile warrantyQuiet, comfortable ride mile after mile$131.83 - $311.18
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®LATITUDE TOUR HPLATITUDE TOUR HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. This high-performance Michelin Latitude Tour HP tire for premium crossover vehicles is the way to go if you want to elevate your driving...2-D active sipes for exceptional wet handlingSpecifically designed to ensure high-speed confidence$192.14 - $371.25
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY 3 ZP (RUN FLAT)PRIMACY 3 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. Enjoy precise handling, no matter whether it’s raining or a sunny day, with the Michelin Primacy 3 tire! It combines a new patented rubber tread compound...Unique tread design and new rubber compound for superior wet performanceMichelin Comfort Control technology for reduced vibrations and road noise$194.84 - $404.28
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4 ZP (RUN FLAT)PRIMACY MXM4 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Run Flat, Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire:...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$204.90 - $359.12
- MICHELIN®ENERGY MXV4 S8ENERGY MXV4 S8 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Even a rainy day can be a great day for a drive if you outfit your vehicle with Michelin Energy MXV4 S8 tires designed to provide the perfect blend of wet and...Proven to offer enhanced wet performance without compromising fuel efficiencyGuaranteed to provide long wear thanks to MaxTouch Construction$297.42
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT TXPROCONTACT TX Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact TX is an all-season touring tire that comes as original equipment on many sophisticated coupes and luxury performance sedans. Its...Perfect balance between comfort and performance.Excellent traction in any weather conditions.$86.55 - $335.37
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®PURECONTACTPURECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The PureContact is an all-season tire designed for drivers who desire the luxury of a smooth, quiet ride combined with fuel efficiency and safety...ComfortRide technology to absorb vibration and reduce noise.EcoPlus technology for savings at the gas pump and safety on the road.$109.99 - $234.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5 is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering traction with fuel...Strong handling and steering capabilities.Unique compound and tread design for better traction.$127.86 - $479.87
- CONTINENTAL®CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORTCONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The CrossContact LX Sport tire is designed to help crossover and sport utility vehicles perform on the highway and off the road with year-round...Enhanced all-season wet braking and handling.Specially engineered tread blocks for high performance.$144.29 - $464.31
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830PCONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The ContiWinterContact TS830 P is a high-performance winter tire with exceptional braking and strong, reliable traction on winter roads, as well...Improved braking performance on snow and ice.Superior mileage and longer tread wear.$142.09 - $483.76
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5PCONTISPORTCONTACT 5P Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5P tire is designed with the most prestigious sports cars, performance sedans, and coupes in mind. Thanks to the special zero-degree...Excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.Outstanding braking performance at any speed.$202.55 - $455.93
- CONTINENTAL®CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACTCONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The 4x4WinterContact is an original equipment winter tire designed with superior snow traction to stick to snowy roads, while providing a comfortable...Improved snow and wet traction.Outstanding driving stability and braking performance.$211.16 - $264.04
- CONTINENTAL®PROCONTACT GX SSR (RUN FLAT)PROCONTACT GX SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ProContact GX SSR is an original equipment tire designed specifically for sophisticated coupes and performance sedans. Its...Improved steering precision and dry performance.Secure cornering and standout performance in wet conditions.$258.41 - $374.30
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWEXTREMECONTACT DW Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DW is a powerful maximum performance summer tire designed with sports car enthusiasts in mind. Its specially engineered tread design...Improved tread wear and rolling resistance.Dynamic temperature distribution technology for reduced tread distortion.$258.49
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®MOTIVOMOTIVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Motivo is an all-season ultra-high performance tire engineered to keep pace with your active lifestyle. Whether you're headed to the slopes for a ski weekend or a...Alignment IndicatorsAdvanced Siping Technology$100.00 - $225.00
- NITTO®NT421QNT421Q Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This NT421Q tire is Nitto’s premier all-season tire built specifically for your crossover or SUV. From style to function, this tire has been created with the...Intelligent Maintenance IndicatorsSiping$120.00 - $230.00
- NITTO®NT555 G2NT555 G2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This is the next generation ultra high performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With increased traction, handling and wet-braking capabilities,...Larger Tread BlocksTwin Center Ribs$121.00 - $281.00
About Ford Five Hundred Tires
The Ford Five Hundred is a favorite car among small families. It has a spacious cabin that comfortably accommodates four or five people. This vehicle has a high seating position allowing the driver to have a commanding view of the road. It has a powerful engine and an exciting ride quality. However, you can enhance the performance levels and ride quality by installing the right set of tires. CARiD stocks top quality tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They carry up market brands such as Pirelli and Michelin and the more affordable variety such as Nexen. The appropriate tire for your car is determined by several factors such as the type of vehicle you are driving, the prevailing season, the condition of the road you are using among other factors. A regular tire will generally suffice on many paved roads. However, if you decide to take a tour on the rough tracks of the great outdoors then you need a set of all terrain tires. A set of run-flat tires would even be better because they allow you to drive safely even with a damaged tire.
Ford Five Hundred Tires are made from a combination of different materials including natural rubbers, synthetic rubbers, chemical compounds and other materials. They use innovative techniques to ensure that the final product meets with the expectations of the market. To enhance safety on the road, all tires require a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor. This device measures, identifies and warns the driver where a tire suffers significant under-inflation. This allows the driver to take remedial action. Tires are designed to provide efficient service for a specific period. After the expiry of such a period, you need to change the tires. Reduced tire threads affect the cooling effect brought about by air flowing through the tire grooves. There is also a higher rate of under-inflation in worn out tires compared to newer tires.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...