Ford Fiesta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless steel....$279.99 - $1,299.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit (S4202409)XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by MBRP®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. Give your pickup some of that big-rig...$514.99
- GReddy®Evolution GT™ Exhaust SystemEvolution GT™ Exhaust System by GReddy®. The EVOlution GT features dual angled Evo mufflers and quad staggered tips for a stylish and aggressive layout. Large piping is routed through a large resonator in the mid-pipe to control...$598.50 - $1,235.00
- J2 Engineering®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by J2 Engineering®. Maximize your horsepower output and torque with J2 Engineering. Designed to ensure an efficient path for exhaust gases to escape, this product will give you an increase in performance and power you...$337.50 - $700.00
- Injen®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...$345.79 - $1,599.85
- DC Sports®304 SS Exhaust System304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin polished round barrel-style canisters that deliver an...$273.06 - $701.26
- Mishimoto®Performance Exhaust SystemPerformance Exhaust System by Mishimoto®. Pump up the volume in your car, exhaust volume that is. The Mishimoto exhaust has the diameter to provide a subdued yet aggressive exhaust tone. The engine under the hood of your will thank you...$405.00 - $1,035.00
- Thermal®R&D Exhaust SystemR&D Exhaust System by Thermal®. This Thermal R&D product is just the option for you in case you want to get the most out of your auto. It is made from first-rate materials to provide the highest level of quality. Meticulously engineered...$517.51 - $1,259.90
- Mountune®304 SS High Flow Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit (2364-CBE-AB)304 SS High Flow Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Mountune®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. Mountune has been engineering exhaust...$739.00
- MagnaFlow®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This universal fit converter will require some fabrication to be installed, which will involve cutting...$72.26 - $508.85
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$97.17 - $245.43
- Mishimoto®304 SS Silver Catted Downpipe (MMDP-FIST-14CAT)304 SS Silver Catted Downpipe by Mishimoto®. Material: 304 SS. The biggest restriction in the stock exhaust system is the downpipe. By installing the Mishimoto WRX downpipe, the exhaust system is able to breathe easier, providing a...Dyno-proven gains of up to 57 whp and 52 wtq with catted downpipe and Mishimoto Subaru WRX Tuning Kit, using 93 octane fuel (see additional images for dyno chart)Significant torque improvement in the low end and across the entire power band$486.00
- CNT Racing®Catless Downpipe (HD-9707)Catless Downpipe by CNT Racing®. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Has 2 stock location 02 bungs. 3" throughout and a brief reduction to 2.5" at the end. Brand new design, High Flow Catted downpipe with bellmouth cast Flange design and extra 02...304 Stainless Steel ConstructionFlex Section$219.00
- ATP Turbo®DownpipeDownpipe by ATP Turbo®. 3" stainless cat delete racing only upper downpipe. High flow for stock location turbo use. Deletes restrictive factory cat right out of the turbo.Will help boost the performance of your vehicleCreated by professionals to meet your requirements$157.17 - $549.70
- Percy's High Performance®Graph Flex™ Header Flange GasketGraph Flex™ Header Flange Gasket by Percy's High Performance®. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a tradition of Legendary Quality. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.68
- Percy's High Performance®Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$14.18 - $201.42
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketExhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Eastern Exhaust®. EE™ is vertically integrated and manufactures vast amounts of strong steel tubing for use as straight and bent exhaust-pipes and tail-pipes components. EE™ forms and bends tubing from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.05 - $10.52
- Eastern Exhaust®Exhaust System HangerExhaust System Hanger by Eastern Exhaust®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from...Will cover your exhaust needs and even moreBuilt with high performance in mind$1.90 - $11.25
- ACDelco®Professional™ Oxygen SensorProfessional™ Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can find...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditionsCustomers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor$16.41 - $241.14
- Walker®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$26.40 - $300.88
- Motorcraft®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Motorcraft®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle's emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto...Built to strict Ford Motor Company specificationsRecommended by Ford Motor Company$21.86 - $179.91
- Bosch®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Bosch®. The Bosch oxygen sensor utilizes a mix of zirconium and yttrium oxides and other elements to form a tough base that withstands the intense stress to which oxygen sensors are subjected. Each element is incredibly...OE-EquivalentOE Style connectors and wire lengths$8.69 - $118.52
- Bosch®Universal Oxygen SensorUniversal Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a worn-out...Patented SmartLink™ connector systemNo special tools required for installation$14.89 - $73.16
One of Ford’s most celebrated models, the Fiesta is an all-season car that has proven its worth time and time again. Keep the performance of your Ford Fiesta shining with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. Built specifically for the Fiesta engine, these custom exhaust systems work to enhance overall engine efficiency, releasing untapped engine power in the process. Completely different in design and size from the stock exhaust system, the Ford Fiesta custom exhaust has wider exhaust pipes and better configurations to allow maximum flow of exhaust gases. This helps in lowering backpressure, which remains high when a car is using a stock exhaust system and is to blame for partial loss of engine power. For the Ford Fiesta, CARiD offers plenty of cat back exhaust systems to choose from, right from Borla power exhaust systems to MagnaFlow and Flowmaster cat back exhaust systems. Performance mufflers, headers and catalytic converters from Gibson, Onki, Weapon and RBP are also available.
Replacing the Ford Fiesta stock exhaust system with a complete custom exhaust unit will reward you with up to 10% more horsepower and an equal amount of torque. Combining the exhaust system with a performance exhaust component such as a header will add an extra 10-20hp, which makes a significance difference in the car’s overall performance. Beyond the gains in power, you will also enjoy greater fuel efficiency with the engine now burning fuel completely. The result will be an increase in fuel mileage, which can be anything between 1mpg and 2mpg. Your Fiesta will sound a lot more powerful than it does currently. Even though each Ford Fiesta performance exhaust system brand has a unique exhaust note, they all have a growl in varying levels of depth, which denotes a powerful engine and is friendlier on the ears than the stock exhaust note.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...