Ford F-450 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$508.54 - $641.30
- Bully Dog®Performance Direct Fit Diesel Particulate FilterPerformance Direct Fit Diesel Particulate Filter by Bully Dog®. Bully Dog®'s new bolt-on performance DPF features a larger and better-flowing filter to unleash your truck's potential- legally. Exhaust flow is increased by 17% compared...$1,799.00
- Edge®Jammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemJammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Edge®. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Edge's Jammer diesel exhaust is designed with Mandrel bent 100% stainless steel to add longevity and quality. The Jammer diesel exhaust is...$289.95 - $700.95
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Built from heavy duty aluminized steel Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams...$189.99 - $759.99
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- aFe®BladeRunner Exhaust ManifoldBladeRunner Exhaust Manifold by aFe®. Replace the exhaust manifold on your Dodge diesel with the BladeRunner manifold. It was created to address a cracking problem with the stock manifold, but it's so far advanced compared to the stock...$255.55 - $954.75
- MBRP®Black Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a “murdered-out” custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat...$364.99 - $784.99
- MBRP®Black Series™ Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. Murder out your vehicle with a black exhaust system. Specially coated in high heat black, these aluminized steel systems are the hottest thing in the exhaust market today. They’re manufactured...$279.99 - $1,154.99
- MBRP®PLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That’s why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With no muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by everyone in the vicinity....$209.99 - $424.99
- MBRP®Performance Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor burble....$214.99 - $489.99
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s Pro Series exhausts are built without compromise. That means they’re engineered to fit properly the first time, from constant-diameter mandrel-bent tubing that flows as freely as...$369.99 - $1,204.99
- MBRP®SLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemSLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s SLM Series is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust systems, because they replace both the catalytic converter and any muffler in the stock system. MBRP’s SLM Series exhausts are...$239.99 - $634.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging this low-backpressure 4” turbo-back system. Crafted of rugged T304 stainless steel, it features mandrel-bent curves of...$274.99 - $974.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- aFe®ATLAS Exhaust SystemATLAS Exhaust System by aFe®. The ATLAS Exhaust System channels the exhaust from the engine to the rear of the vehicle on a racing diesel engine truck. It has the least amount of exhaust flow restriction possible to enable the engine to...$289.75 - $888.25
- aFe®Large Bore HD Exhaust SystemLarge Bore HD Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Large Bore HD Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$337.25 - $983.25
- DynoMax®Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemUltra Flo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Ultra Flo™ Welded performance stainless steel mufflers feature 100-percent welded construction for lifelong durability. The unrestricted, straight-through design dyno proven to flow up to 2,000...$191.97 - $819.89
- Banks®Monster Sport™ Diesel Exhaust SystemMonster Sport™ Diesel Exhaust System by Banks®. Add power and rumble to your diesel with this cat-back exhaust system at a moderate price. With a 7" Monster Muffler, and all mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, you'll more than double...$328.57 - $425.49
- Banks®Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$239.00 - $771.47
- Banks®PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$1,341.54 - $2,615.92
- Banks®Stinger-Plus™ Exhaust SystemStinger-Plus™ Exhaust System by Banks®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect...$1,531.75 - $2,145.02
- Banks®Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust Stinger...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Banks®Tip Git-Kit Exhaust SystemTip Git-Kit Exhaust System by Banks®. Git-Kit includes the complete Monster Exhaust plus Banks OttoMind Diesel Tuner, which works with the Cummins electronic control unit (ECU) to properly calibrate fuel delivery and injection timing at...$613.72 - $998.80
- Diamond Eye®Performance Diesel™ Aluminized Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit (K4362A)Performance Diesel™ Aluminized Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Diamond Eye®. With Bungs. Exhaust System Type: Turbo-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 4". Exhaust System...$321.72
- Jamo Performance Exhaust®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Jamo Performance Exhaust®. Jamo Performance Exhaust is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$324.45 - $450.45
- Jamo Performance Exhaust®DPF-Back Exhaust SystemDPF-Back Exhaust System by Jamo Performance Exhaust®. Jamo Performance Exhaust is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$313.95 - $406.82
- BD Diesel Performance®Exhaust Manifold with Uppipe (1041481)Exhaust Manifold with Uppipe by BD Diesel Performance®. BD exhaust manifolds have heavy walled elbow connections preventing burning out, plus, hold in exhaust gas temperatures enhancing turbine pumping efficiency while the runners have...Made to provide unequaled quality and reliabilityMade with the use of the latest technologies$955.00
- Schoenfeld Headers®Truck Tractor Pull HeadersTruck Tractor Pull Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail...$223.81 - $502.27
- River City Diesel®Log Style 304 SS Exhaust Manifold Set with Exhaust Manifold Gaskets (RCD-6.4SSMANIFOLD)Log Style 304 SS Exhaust Manifold Set with Exhaust Manifold Gaskets by River City Diesel®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Titan features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,099.99
- MBRP®Stainless Steel Tip Cover SetStainless Steel Tip Cover Set by MBRP®. Add these polished stainless steel tip covers to your truck and add some bling. These roll-tip polished T304 stainless steel tips won’t ever peel or corrode.Polished T304 stainlessWon't rust or peel$99.99
Unlock the unused power within your Ford F-450 with a new custom exhaust system from CARiD. All our custom exhaust systems are sourced from top manufacturers and are made using the latest technology to guarantee impressive boosts in performance. Typically, the stock exhaust is too small to make any significance impact on the engine’s ability to generate maximum power. In contrast, custom exhaust systems are deliberately designed to be wider, instantly making them a more effective channel through which exhaust gas flows. Since there is no build up of spent gases within the exhaust manifold and exhaust pipes, backpressure is lowered to the right level and engine power output increased. The Ford F-450 range of custom exhaust systems is impressive. We have complete exhaust systems from Borla, MagnaFlow, Banks, aFe, and RBP as well as performance headers, mufflers, catalytic converters and tips from Gibson, MBRP, Flowmaster, Go Rhino and dB.
Installing a direct replacement exhaust system from any of the brands above will give you an extra 5-10% in horsepower. Combining the exhaust system with a performance exhaust header will top it up by 10-20hp. More positive effects of fitting a custom exhaust system into the Ford F-450 are faster throttle response, greater towing power and faster acceleration. You will not only get instant power when you hit the accelerator, but will also enjoy greater horsepower at lower rpm, which means you will be getting a kick out of driving your F-450 at low speed. No longer will you need to work the engine to maximum rpm to get exhilarating power. Also, the Ford F-450 custom exhaust system is one that doesn’t grow old. Whether from Borla, MagnaFlow, Banks, RBP or aFe, it has a certain level of aggressiveness that reeks of irresistible power.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let�s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It�s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you�re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...