Ford F-150 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$425.97 - $2,059.97
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$513.43 - $647.46
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Gibson®Patriot Series™ Exhaust SystemPatriot Series™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. United we stand in the hands of craftsmen who have forged prosperity from their hands. Introducing the all new Patriot Series by Gibson Performance. Each system features 2.5” Stainless...$513.43 - $577.04
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,215.32
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$401.45 - $1,490.78
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$428.44 - $2,755.94
- Pypes®Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...$289.99 - $828.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...Mail-in Rebate$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1Mail-in Rebate$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Stainless Works®304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$99.63 - $1,047.80
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to directly replace...$632.40 - $843.56
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$189.99 - $924.99
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Black MAXX Coated HeadersStandard Duty Black MAXX Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Black Maxx™ Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...$514.11 - $805.70
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- MagnaFlow®Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides versatility...$313.80 - $661.57
- Stainless Works®DownpipesDownpipes by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the latest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$573.56 - $1,027.43
- Borla®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. Now you can get the best performing, longest lasting exhaust system for your truck, Borla! And like all Borla exhaust systems, this system is made from the finest aircraft grade, austenitic stainless...$733.99 - $1,112.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.97 - $1,236.76
- Flowmaster®FlowFX™ Series Exhaust SystemFlowFX™ Series Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems. This system is perfect for the person looking for Moderate-Aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of...$515.97 - $998.97
- Gibson®Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$391.08 - $678.00
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$210.56 - $1,094.87
The Ford F-150 was built to dominate the roads, and F-150 performance exhaust systems are designed to ensure that happens. Made from the sturdiest stainless steel, these exhaust systems can withstand any level of strain on the road and will not give way under intense pressure. You can drive the F-150 in the rockiest of terrain or under muddy water and the custom exhaust will still come out roaring victoriously. But just what makes custom exhaust systems so good? The fact that they are modeled on a completely different concept from the stock exhaust system does. They are much bigger and lighter than the stock exhaust system, so built to maximize the flow of exhaust gases from the engine, a process that enhances power output. Fit your F-150 with an exhaust system built for its engine and watch your engine power output jumps by as much as 15%.
You’ll easily find an exhaust system that is right for your car at CARiD, where the variety of exhaust systems for Ford F-150 models is staggering. Virtually every performance exhaust manufacturer of repute made an effort to outdo the competition in manufacturing top-of-the-range performance exhaust systems for the F-150. With giant manufacturers CGS, MagnaFlow, Corsa, RBP, Gibson, aFe, MBRP and Banks each parading superior quality Ford F-150 exhaust systems for you to pick, choosing an F-150 exhaust does become an overwhelming indulgence. Good thing is once you are done picking from all the fabulous options available, you’ll soon be consumed by the thrill of just how different your car feels, looks and sounds. Add improved gas mileage to the greater torque, polished looks and throaty sound you get and you will quickly begin to see all that you’d been missing all along.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...