Ford C-MAX Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
After the great success the Toyota Prius has achieved in the American market, Ford was getting serious about hybrids as well. As a result, both the Ford C-Max Energi Plug-in Hybrid and the C-Max Hybrid were unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in 2011. Both models are based on the European diesel- and gasoline-powered versions and, same as the Europen C-Max, have only five seats. The core basics of the MPV’s hybrid system are similar to those of the Toyota Prius and the old Ford Escape: the gasoline engine operates in perfect tandem with a two-motor, planetary-gear CVT that provides traction power to the car’s wheels by means of an electric motor and changes transmission modes by using the combustion motor. Instead of a 2.5L four-cylinder Atkinson-cycle engine found in the Ford Escape, the C-Max features a 2.0L engine joined with an eCVT (electronically controlled continuously variable transmission).
Aside from the fact that both the all-new Hybrid and Energi Plug-in Hybrid run on a combination of gas and electric power, the versions have many other similarities. Each model also features such efficient parts and systems as a high-voltage lithium-ion battery (though the C-Max Energi has a bigger one) that is sure to run at higher speeds and for longer periods; the SmartGauge with EcoGuide that is an advanced instrument panel to provide drivers with the information they need to make smarter driving decisions; the SYNC with MyFord Touch which is a voice-activated technology aimed to help you concentrate on the way ahead while staying connected to the world. What an owner of the C-Max is guaranteed to get is the sporty performance and style of a 100% Ford vehicle along with the additional benefit of leaving a small carbon footprint.
The main difference between the C-Max Hybrid and Energi Plug-in Hybrid is that the latter is the first plug-in production automobile for Ford. In other words, the C-Max Energi while operating like a conventional hybrid is like a ‘hybrid plus.’ Its plug-in capability allows to charge the battery by using either a typical 120-volt or a 240-volt outlet upgraded with available electric vehicle supply equipment. Also this model can boast of an EPA-estimated rating of 100 combined MPG-e (miles per gallon equivalent), which is the most efficient combined MPG-e in comparison to its competitors. In addition, Ford equipped its C-Max Energi with a button set in the center stack that offers drivers an opportunity to switch the operation of their vehicle between three modes, including the conventional hybrid mode (the powertrain combines gasoline and electric engine power as appropriate); electric-only driving (without using combustion engine power); or a battery-saving mode (the battery power is reserved for later use).
Whichever model of the Ford C-Max suits your needs and lifestyle, both are guaranteed to provide performance, efficiency, style, and comfort to its owner. Each and every part or accessory found on the vehicle, either interior or exterior, is designed with a strong attention to detail, starting from a sophisticated steering system and 240-Volt charging station to the heated seats and rain-sensing wipers. Put differently, the C-Max is simply filled with innovative parts and accessories as well as with intuitive technologies built for living life to the max.
Upgrading the vehicle you drive is a must because that's exactly where you spend a great deal of time, on business or family trips. We, at CARiD, understand that as no one else, and that is why we offer you an amazing collection of the Ford C-Max Accessories and Parts that includes custom fit floor mats and seat covers, truck bed LED strip lights and daytime running lights, carbon racing pedals, exhaust tips and CAI kits, etc. The list is too long for this paragraph, so you better see the full range for yourself and choose the products to your liking.
Whatever you expect from your Ford C-MAX, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ford C-MAX and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...
- December 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- July 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- May 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- May 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...