Firestone 19 INCH TIRES
- FIRESTONE®FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFTFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFT Tires by Firestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Firehawk Wide Oval was inspired by the track but is ready to perform on the road, ensuring impressive handling and wet and dry traction...Uses Computer Optimized Component System (CO-CS) for maximum performance.CO-CS optimizes tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.$372.41 each
- FIRESTONE®ALL SEASONALL SEASON Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is a new Firestone all-season tire that provides exceptional performance in dry, wet, and snowy conditions. Choose this top-quality tire at a great value from a...Specially engineered to provide all-season traction and handling.Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance.$160.24 - $192.20 each
- FIRESTONE®FIREHAWK ASFIREHAWK AS Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This superior tire offers sport performance plus all-season capability, with improved wet and snow handling. Increased channels provide improved water evacuation...All-season, high-performance tire for superior handling and maneuverability all year round.More channels to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, ensuring better control on wet roads.$180.88 - $204.12 each
- FIRESTONE®FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 Tires by Firestone®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Firehawk Indy 500 tire ensures ultra-high summer performance at a great value. Proprietary Pulse Groove™ technology improves water evacuation and helps...Ensures exceptional performance in summer conditions.Ultra-high performance with bold design.$137.35 - $283.30 each
- FIRESTONE®DESTINATION LE2DESTINATION LE2 Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Firestone Destination LE2 tire delivers all-season performance - even in winter conditions - and offers a quiet, comfortable ride for your CUV, light truck...Continuous closed shoulder blocks help with dry performance and wear life.Wide circumferential grooves channel water away to improve wet performance.$188.45 - $286.21 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.