- FIRESTONE® AFFINITY TOURINGAFFINITY TOURING Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This touring tire has the tire looks without the premium price. Solid center rib coupled with optimized shoulder element angle and shape delivers a quiet...Polyester cord bodyTwo high strength steel belts$86.00 - $1,980.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
- FIRESTONE® CHAMPION FUEL FIGHTERCHAMPION FUEL FIGHTER Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High traction highway drive tire. It features proven, aggressive lug tread designed with tie bars for solid traction,uniform wear, and long tread...Enhanced traction in mud and snowIncreased tread life$83.00 - $188.00 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days
- FIRESTONE® FR710FR710 Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This automotive tire brings technology, affordability, and popularity together. The wide footprint adds comfort and quiet to the ride. These features make the FR710...Improved wet and dry tractionProvides ride comfort$87.00 - $154.00 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION SPORTPRECISION SPORT Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. A great performer in many weather conditions, the Firestone Precision™ Sport is a reliable tire with a high performance all-season tread. Tuned for great...3D block edge shapesImproved all-weather performance$86.00 - $162.00 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCEWINTERFORCE Tires by Firestone®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$82.00 - $165.00 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.