Firestone 14 INCH TIRES
- FIRESTONE®ALL SEASONALL SEASON Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is a new Firestone all-season tire that provides exceptional performance in dry, wet, and snowy conditions. Choose this top-quality tire at a great value from a...Specially engineered to provide all-season traction and handling.Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance.$85.98 - $188.51 each
- FIRESTONE®CHAMPION FUEL FIGHTERCHAMPION FUEL FIGHTER Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This touring tire features Fuel Fighter™ technology which reduces rolling resistance to help improve fuel economy, while deep tread features provide...Dependable all-season performance.New tread pattern with full-depth features.$96.96 - $206.92 each
- FIRESTONE®WINTERFORCE 2WINTERFORCE 2 Tires by Firestone®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Winterforce 2 tire is certified with the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake designation with its special cold weather compound, open shoulder slots, and tread...High-performance winter tire built for coupes, sedans, wagons and minivansProvide better grip in wintry conditions vs. an all-season tire$92.23 - $180.78 each
- FIRESTONE®FR710FR710 Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The FR710 brings technology, affordability, and popularity together. UNI-T technology offers outstanding traction whether the road is wet or dry. The wide footprint adds...Provides superior all-season performance.Wide flow-through grooves and deep shoulder slots.$95.07 - $170.12 each
- FIRESTONE®WINTERFORCEWINTERFORCE Tires by Firestone®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The Firestone Winterforce ensures incredible winter performance. The tire is designed to deliver outstanding traction and a comfortable ride under the most...Provides severe snow performance and meets the RMA and RAC requirements.Pinned for #12 studs to ensure extra traction potential.$84.14 - $196.12 each
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.