Fiat Panda Accessories & Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Steering Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
For over 30 years, Fiat has been delivering its outstanding little car called the Fiat Panda to the automotive market. This Italian-built, Fiat-based baby ute with its rich history is now considered to be one of the most widely sold city-cars. The vehicle was first presented in the early 1980, at the Geneva Motor Show, and it went through a lot of changes to finally become a simple, yet highly functional and innovative vehicle. The first-generation Panda was produced until 1986 before it underwent several changes. Initially, the auto was designed as a ‘peasant car,’ an inexpensive, no-frills utility vehicle with an aggressively boxy look and pretty simple parts and components. The next generations of the Panda though received a massive overhaul and a number of serious mechanical improvements.
The two-seat Panda Elettra, launched in 1990, added an all-electric powertrain to the line. A year later, the Panda was given a facelift, and a car with a new front grille and some revisions made to specifications and trims was introduced to the masses. During the period between 1999 and 2003, the popularity and sales of the Panda diminished, so the first generation had to be improved. The era of the second generation, nicknamed New Pandas, began. This model could boast of a modern look, while still keeping the concept behind the original Panda. In 2004, the refreshed vehicle won the ‘European Car of the Year’ award and saw its first real commercial success. Since September 2005, all Pandas produced were equipped with EBD, ABS, and had at least two front airbags. To make changing gears more effective and comfortable, the gearshift was located high on the central dashboard. In 2009, the range was slightly rearranged again with the addition of the Dynamic Eco and Active Eco models that featured 1.2 and 1.1 gasoline engines respectively.
The third generation Fiat Panda saw the world at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show and featured a new attractive architecture based on the Fiat Mini platform. The car was tested by Euro NCAP and achieved a 4-star result. Soon after that the 4x4 Fiat Panda bowed at the 2012 Paris Auto Show. Today this vehicle is considered to be the probable starting point for the B-segment Jeep as, despite its compact size, it features an incredibly robust drive system and short wheelbase, which makes it a competent go-anywhere car. The brand-new auto with a computer controlled electronic locking differential and coupling is available with either a 75-hp 1.3 MultiJet II diesel or an 85-hp 0.9 TwinAir turbo gasoline engine. Both come standard with a 6-speed manual transmission with low-range in the first speed. When it comes to the design, the Panda’s good looks are down to soft yet bold lines, and all its parts and accessories are enriched with an unmistakable style and elegance.
The last-generation Panda is engineered starting from the interior to maintain the beautifully proportioned volumes for the exterior. In other words, the Fiat designers went the extra mile to make a vehicle that is attractive not only outside but inside as well. And sure enough, all parts and accessories in the Panda are easy on the eyes, from the dashboard nestled in a colorful frame, with its essential storage pocket, to the handy high-mounted gear stick and a lot of other minor yet important details every driver will enjoy discovering and using.
The Fiat Panda has come a long way from the time when little attention was given to details, and it is obvious that some owners of this small, maneuverable vehicle are striving to refresh its overall look or improve the performance. That is why Fiat Panda Accessories and Parts are in the limelight at CARiD.com. We offer the ultimate when it comes to whatever you need, be it efficiency, style, or comfort. Various chrome accessories, replacement bulbs and air intake systems, spoilers and cargo liners, and many other top-quality parts are available on our digital shelves.
Whatever you expect from your Fiat Panda, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Fiat Panda and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $39.95 - $79.95
- $39.99 - $59.99
Guides & Articles
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- $50.00 - $350.00
- $35.96 - $931.50