Enhance the performance of your Fiat 500 with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. Built with end performance in mind, custom exhausts for the Fiat 500 maximize the flow of exhaust gases, leaving engine cylinders and the area surrounding the engine free of obstacles, which is what spent gases are. The Fiat 500 stock exhaust system is small and is composed of narrow pipes. This limits the exhaust flow velocity and creates high backpressure within the system. As a result, the car loses horsepower in trying to expel burnt gases and eliminate the blockage. Custom exhaust systems - because of their bigger size and wide pipes – eliminate this problem and channel the power that was previously used to expel gases into the motoring aspects of the car, which causes the noticeable increase in horsepower. There is a range of performance cat back exhausts from MagnaFlow and Borla that you can choose from. For even greater performance boosts, combine the custom exhaust system with a couple of headers from the said brands or others such as Flowmaster and Weapon-R.
When used as a direct replacement of the stock exhaust, cat back exhausts give up to 15% or 20% more horsepower. When used in combination with performance headers, you get an additional 10-20hp, depending on the exhaust system used, your engine capacity and any modifications done on the car. A custom exhaust also enhances fuel efficiency, increasing your mpg by an extra 1 or 2mpg. If you drive frequently or long distances, you will notice just how much of a difference this makes in your overall fuel expenses. The savings you make will not be on fuel alone. By buying a custom Fiat 500 exhaust system, you cushion yourself from going back to the shop for a replacement exhaust because custom exhausts are not only durable, they also come with a lifetime warranty which remains in effect throughout the period you own the car.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Sport System has an aggressive and sporty performance tone. It is perfect for the smaller displacement performance engines.Aggressive SoundDelivers More Horsepower$638.68 - $2,993.80
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$511.43 - $2,793.70
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$1,341.54 - $2,798.00
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- Magnaflow® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Magnaflow®. Stamped Tru-X Pipe Transitions are great for single/dual, dual/dual and balance tube applications. They give you both a reduction in noise levels and more torque and horsepower.Gentle Bend Radius For Better Exhaust ScavengingIncreases Torque and Horsepower$29.13 - $1,140.70
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.04
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
- Walker® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$37.11 - $240.35
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$16.20 - $293.22
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.