Ferrari LaFerrari Accessories & Parts
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Power Adders
- Performance Chips
- Performance Engine Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Ignition Systems
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Performance Driveline & Axles
- Racing Gear
- Ignition Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Ferrari LaFerrari, a worthy successor to the Ferarri Enzo, was revealed at the Geneva Motorshow in 2014. It's the first ever Ferrari featuring hybrid technology and 963 CV(950 HP). With the production limited to 499 cars, the LaFerrari continues the company's tradition in building high performance cars for a small number of highly discerning clients. All 499 cars were sold before this model was first unveiled. To get the highest possible horsepower numbers, while providing the highest fuel economy compared to other Ferrari models, the car features the unique Ferrari HY-KERS system, which combines an electric motor producing 163 CV(161 HP) with Ferrari’s direct injection V12, which develops 800 CV (789 HP) at 9000 rpm. That system guarantees perfect integration between the electric motor and V12 engine, perfectly blending extreme performance with the highest possible efficiency and making the LaFerrari the most high performance Ferrari ever built. Moreover, the electric motor ensures high levels of torque available at low revs, which allows for optimization of the internal combustion engine’s performance at higher revs resulting in a maximum torque peak of over 900 Nm (664 lb. ft.) and unending power throughout the rev range.
The car features the F1 dual-clutch gearbox that coupled with both the electric motor and an auxiliary electric one replaces the traditional alternator resulting in reduced dimensions and saving weight. The engine of the LaFerrari not only produces 800 CV but also spins to 9250 rpm, and that ensures unrivaled performance for maximum driving pleasure. The LaFerrari also features the unique Ferrari engine sound. To make that sound clear and extremely noticeable, the car is constructed with continuously variable-length intakes and features an equal-length 6-into-1 exhaust system, which is hydroformed using Inconel to provide minimum weight and high temperature resistance. The LaFerrari is equipped with an innovative battery that weighs only 132 lbs, while offering the same power output as 40 traditional batteries. The car also features an advanced crankshaft that has been lightened and designed with new, more aerodynamically efficient counter webs. Those counter webs result in the reduction of pumping losses. Moreover, the new crankshaft design also reduces masses around the rotation axis, which cuts overall mass by around 19 per cent.
Despite the constraints imposed by incorporating the hybrid system, the LaFerrari chassis provides the maximum possible rigidity and minimum possible weight. A number of changes brought to its design significantly reduces the chassis weight. For instance, the seat structure is a part of the chassis thereby lowering weight, while providing a more compact architecture and a lower center of gravity. Thanks to a number of improvements in performance characteristics over the Enzo chassis, the new chassis provides beam stiffness increased by 22 per cent and torsional rigidity up by 27 per cent, while featuring weight reduced up by 20 per cent. In addition, the LaFerrari bodywork is lower and narrower to achieve the highest level of aerodynamic efficiency. By integration of the human-machine interface and redesigning the layout, the center of gravity is lowered by 1.4 inch resulting in responsiveness and smooth handling. Thanks to absolutely revised weight distribution, the masses are now inside the wheelbase, ensuring a low polar moment of inertia, maximum stability and excellent grip in the most severe driving conditions.
Thanks to technical solutions honed with CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis and fine-tuned in the F1 Wind Tunnel, the LaFerrari delivers the maximum possible aerodynamic efficiency (with a coefficient of about 3.) With a dramatically reduced width and low height, the LaFerrari has a compact frontal section for low drag, while its tapered, streamlined shape of the greenhouse optimizes the air flow towards the rear cooling intakes for maximum performance. With thousands of skillfully crafted parts working in unison and unique accessories, the car boasts the highest performance ever achieved by a Ferrari production car, while offering an innovative striking design.
The LaFerrari is the first car featuring a reconfigurable digital instrument panel, which means that you can choose between a layout featuring the traditional central rev counter and a much more competition-style display designed for track use. If it has happened that any part or accessory of your LaFerrari is worn or damaged, turn to CARiD's wide selection of premium quality products made to meet all your and your Ferrari's requirements. All accessories and parts on offer are manufactured by the most respected brands that stand behind their products and can be counted on for quality, performance, and durability. Whatever part or accessory you are looking for, it will only take a few minutes to find it at CARiD!
Whatever you expect from your Ferrari LaFerrari, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ferrari LaFerrari and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...