- 250 Replacement Brake Parts
- 275 Replacement Brake Parts
- 308 Replacement Brake Parts
- 328 Replacement Brake Parts
- 330 Replacement Brake Parts
- 348 Replacement Brake Parts
- 360 Replacement Brake Parts
- 365 Replacement Brake Parts
- 400 Superamerica Replacement Brake Parts
- 456 Replacement Brake Parts
- 458 Replacement Brake Parts
- 488 Replacement Brake Parts
- 500 Superfast Replacement Brake Parts
- 512 Replacement Brake Parts
- 550 Maranello Replacement Brake Parts
- 575 M Maranello Replacement Brake Parts
- 599 Replacement Brake Parts
- 612 Scaglietti Replacement Brake Parts
- California Replacement Brake Parts
- Dino Replacement Brake Parts
- Enzo Replacement Brake Parts
- F12 Berlinetta Replacement Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Ferrari, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Ferrari definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...Highly engineered and tested friction material (platform-specific ceramic/semi-metallic/NAO) provides superior performanceDirect fit$21.08 - $76.83
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...Designed to operate under high-demand conditions to meet requirements of police fleetsPremium, fade-free friction material maintains braking control with maximum braking power even in the most intense driving conditions$29.14 - $77.79
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators...Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$15.95 - $82.23
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stopDesigned to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance$27.65 - $1,119.69
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...Outstanding wear characteristicsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range$21.31 - $138.04
- Centric® Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPremium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are manufactured using positive mold technology to provide even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. The components are scorched to remove...Ceramic friction formulas provide excellent stopping power hot or coldLonger pad life than other friction materials$16.68 - $39.80
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPremium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are engineered for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures. They're highly durable and provide high performance...Formulated for longer wearHigh friction level at all temperatures$14.91 - $49.17
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to...100% Asbestos-freeAdvanced ceramic compounds for confident predictable braking performance$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek™ Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek™ Metallic Brake Pads by Centric®. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and...100% asbestos- and copper-free formulasSemi-metallic compounds for excellent braking performance$8.88 - $62.53
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation,...Strong, predictable braking performance with minimal wear to pads and rotorsStable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures$27.09 - $162.23
- Raybestos® Professional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsProfessional Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Professional Grade OE-Matched friction materials match the original formulation for less noise and a smooth quiet ride. Material is enhanced by premium...Application Specific Ceramic Formulations: Maximum stopping power and safety; silent braking, low dusting and improved pedal feelApplication Specific Formulations: Restore factory performance for less noise and a smooth, quiet ride$21.78 - $132.15
- Raybestos® Service Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsService Grade™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. Raybestos Service Grade friction provides an affordable, quality line of friction that satisfies the coverage needs of older vehicles and budget-conscious customers.Friction Material: Provides the safety and reliability you expect from Raybestos brand frictionBasic Shims, Slots and Chamfers: Help diminish noise, vibration and harshness$14.38 - $35.30
- Raybestos® European Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsEuropean Specialty™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Raybestos®. The Raybestos® European Specialty Disc Brake Pads are a high quality product designed specifically for European nameplates. They are specially formulated to meet the...Exceptional quality and durabilityOptimized for vehicle specific performance and stopping power$40.42 - $129.43
- Monroe® Total Solution™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...Offers dependable stopping performance for today's import and domestic passenger cars and light trucksFeatures semi-metallic pad and positive molding technology which delivers OE quality$20.24 - $99.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.