Ferrari 458 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
Introduced as the successor to the aging F430, the Ferrari 458 was officially unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. Packed full of technologies developed from the company's Formula 1 experience, the 458 Italia is a mid-rear engined, two-seater berlinetta (sporty version for of a coupe). When designing the new Ferrari, the Maranello's engineers focused all their attention on the weight reduction, which is why it was decided that the 458 would feature an aluminum structure and auto parts. The sports car features optimal weight distribution with almost 60 per cent of weight located over the rear axle. It is 178.2'' long, 76.3'' wide, 47.8'' high, and measures 104.3'' in the wheelbase. The name of the Ferrari 458 Italia was created in a way that is traditional for the company. The first two figures represent the displacement, and the last one shows the number of cylinders. This time however, Ferrari decided to add the name of its homeland to reflect the Italian passion for technology and style.
The Ferrari 458 Italia is powered by a direct-injection 4.5-liter V8 engine. Born out of the Ferrari/Maserati collaboration, it produces 562 hp at 9,000 rpm and 398 lb-ft of torque at 6,000 rpm. The 458 accelerates 0-60 mph in under 3.4 seconds, and develops the maximum speed of 202 mph. At the moment, the newly developed engine holds the world record for most power per liter in a naturally aspirated production car engine. Fuel efficiency of the Ferrari 458 Italia reaches 17.7 mpg in the combined cycle, while producing 307 g/km of carbon dioxide. The 458 is the first mainstream Ferrari not offered with a manual transmission. Its seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox directs all the power to the rear axel. Numerous Ferrari 458 parts are designed to improve the car's handling and performance. Thus the suspension features a multi-link setup at the rear and twin wishbones at the front, and is tuned to ensure perfect handling. To improve cornering, the 458 is equipped with the E-Diff and F1-Trac traction control systems. Another thing that benefits the car's performance are the brakes, which feature a pre-fill function to minimize delay in applying them.
Designed by Pininfarina, the exterior of the Ferrari 458 Italia features a compact, aerodynamic shape. The front-end comes with a single opening for the front grille and side air intakes, designed to direct air to the coolant radiators and the flat underbody. The interior was developed in collaboration with Michael Schumacher, so the cabin offers sport refinement at its best. A lot of controls, including navigation, radio, and turn signals, were clustered on the steering wheel, similar to racing car designs. The following things are included into the list of standard Ferrari 458 parts: carbon-ceramic brakes, leather upholstery and trim, a sound system, satellite radio, Bluetooth and iPod interface. Neither exterior no interior of the Ferrari 458 Italia have been changed since the car's introduction. The situation changed with the arrival of the 458 Spider convertible, unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show and offered as the 2012 model year vehicle. The convertible comes with an aluminum hardtop, which weights around 55 lb and can be retracted in 14 seconds.
Innovative as each new Ferrari model, the Ferrari 458 Italia opens a new chapter in the Prancing Horse's history. This is a completely new vehicle, whether we are talking about design, engine, handling, aerodynamics, ergonomics, or instrumentation. At the same time, this sports car is tuned to sound like a typical Ferrari, with a powerful roar arising from the heart of the engine. Designed for the aficionados, who accept no compromise when it comes to power and comfort, the Ferrari 458 Italia offers fusion of stunning on-road performance and opulent driving environment.
There are no limits to the potential hidden within this car, which is why at CARiD we store a full range of Ferrari 458 Accessories and Parts. Spoilers, custom wheels, floor mats, and care care products are all included in our array of Ferrari 458 accessories and parts. We work side by side with the most reputable names in the business to offer stellar quality at every turn as well as the most complete selection around. Want to turn your Ferrari into a unique piece of art? The Ferrari 458 accessories are the way to do it!
Whatever you expect from your Ferrari 458, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Ferrari 458 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by